Heys its back!

heyyyyy yes everybody! i am herrreeee for the candle lite vidule!!! we wont need one this yeear we are
the good team now!
why cant i find it

hey! you do know the things that they put on our seats for big games? like the the towls and the
mega phons and pepsi drink soda mittens. i think that and that for this game they shoud put pixie
stiks and a buket up of pixie
duest so we can sprinkl it around when we win and be happy!!!

Glad to have you back, Clus. A Niner board isn’t complete without you. I nominate you as the best poster of all time!!

:smiley:

good to see you back out of hibernation

[i]Originally posted by Tenniner[/i]@Nov 18 2004, 06:12 PM [b] Glad to have you back, Clus. A Niner board isn't complete without you. I nominate you as the best poster of all time!!

:smiley: [/b]

It’s definitely between him, Clt and AnipalCraig. :wacko: :smirk:

ive been posting for over 2 years and have never heard of this guy, where did he go for so long

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 18 2004, 10:29 PM [b] ive been posting for over 2 years and have never heard of this guy, where did he go for so long [/b]
Are you kidding me? You dont remember the pictures of the girl and the tree growing out of that pot or some sheet?

This kid is a classic poster. Kind of like this boards Dukeyheater. :stuck_out_tongue:

dukey heetard who? i dont get it guys i lov all of them anyways
hey chisox17000thousand you picture that come up when you post on teh board look
like my little nephew
i promsie he does

and woh in the world earth is clt and analpalcraig???
sound like diry dirty sex movies that mom used to not let me watch at nite

anyway guy you guys are sound happy to have the season back on and running and SO AM IIIIIIII

I like my old picture of the pot but i felt it did not get my hole true feeling that i had about the
gamne so i changed it. i ghouoght that this picture better explain my situation of feelings

see you guys at the game i wil lbe the one dancing in my seat becaus we are ahead of for 50 points!

good luck on it!!!

What section are you in Clus?

The board is complete. Clus is back in the fold.

[i]Originally posted by Clus-Kdiid'[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 02:13 AM [b] see you guys at the game i wil lbe the one dancing in my seat becaus we are ahead of for 50 points! [/b]
So that we can find you...when Long Beach scores their first points, celebrate :thumbsup:

You picked the perfect day to come out of your however-induced whatever.

Who in the hell is this guy? :blink:

All right! Clus is back. He’s old school from the charlotte.com message board.

I have a question. How does the excited gerbil show your emotions better for the game? Do you still like fish?

waaaaka up i know one of you has to be asleep or awake one or other!
YES I STILL LIEK TEH FOR FISH !!! IS MY FAVORTE!!!
I ate the fish a litle bit ago last week i thnk and it gave me the poops and gigles so i hatd it for
a wile
i am sit in sectinon 69 along wiht clt and analpalcraig
HAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH get IT??? my firend told me
aobut that number
ntohnig like run on joke with my old pals

1999349er9… how do the queson of gerbill show emotion of game?..READ IT it SAY IM EXCITEDBecause
I AM… come on use 49er brain heahehehehe i am just around kidding for the future

loos for me in the group that sits in seciton 20 5 my baloon monkey fienrds saved me seeat

GO 94ers??? NOOOOO GO 49ers!!!

Welcome back who ever you are. Personally I think your posts are lame, but everyone deserve a 2nd chance.

Go Niners… Deploy the Sentinals!!

I love Clus … perhaps he needs to do intros tonight …