"HOME IN HALTON" - ESPN CLASSIC GAME

I DVR’d the game and watched it last night finally. Was that old man trying to say we’re “HOME IN HALTON on the campus of UNC Charlotte.” If he was…the dude was struggling!! I replayed it over and over and over. and it sounded like…“WE’RE horruhhhhh IN hhaltommm.” It was like that guy went in pure CHARLIE BROWN TEACHER mode on some calls during that game.

Plav’s name got butchered the entire game and so did Iti’s. Too Funny!

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Jan 28 2005, 07:32 AM [b] I DVR'd the game and watched it last night finally. Was that old man trying to say we're "HOME IN HALTON on the campus of UNC Charlotte." If he was....the dude was struggling!! I replayed it over and over and over. and it sounded like..."WE'RE horruhhhhh IN hhaltommm." It was like that guy went in pure CHARLIE BROWN TEACHER mode on some calls during that game.

Plav’s name got butchered the entire game and so did Iti’s. Too Funny! [/b]


I think Simpson was calling it Halton Hall instead of Arena. It’s a lot to keep up with for a retired guys who’s never been to Halton before. I thought the Pavlik thing could have been corrected earlier by Mullins.

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Jan 28 2005, 07:32 AM [b] I DVR'd the game and watched it last night finally. Was that old man trying to say we're "HOME IN HALTON on the campus of UNC Charlotte." If he was....the dude was struggling!! I replayed it over and over and over. and it sounded like..."WE'RE horruhhhhh IN hhaltommm." It was like that guy went in pure CHARLIE BROWN TEACHER mode on some calls during that game.

Plav’s name got butchered the entire game and so did Iti’s. Too Funny! [/b]


That guy stole my line … dammit! I can’t believe he did that.

Yo HOME IN HALTON, you got major air time at the beginning of the broadcast.

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Jan 28 2005, 12:24 PM [b] Yo HOME IN HALTON, you got major air time at the beginning of the broadcast. [/b]
Yeah, 20 secs of camera time and entire intros. HIH, I thought you were going to start an EDDIE...BASDEN chant when you introduced him. :D

i got no beef with the announcer. he called me Mr Polyester…

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;96812]Yeah, 20 secs of camera time and entire intros. HIH, I thought you were going to start an EDDIE…BASDEN chant when you introduced him. :D[/QUOTE]

It was what finally drove me away from the Mr. Olympia contests …

Like I said, I miss it fierce. And I refuse to do any Marquette games up here!

[QUOTE=Southern Pines N Da House;96678]I DVR’d the game and watched it last night finally. Was that old man trying to say we’re “HOME IN HALTON on the campus of UNC Charlotte.” If he was…the dude was struggling!! I replayed it over and over and over. and it sounded like…“WE’RE horruhhhhh IN hhaltommm.” It was like that guy went in pure CHARLIE BROWN TEACHER mode on some calls during that game.

Plav’s name got butchered the entire game and so did Iti’s. Too Funny![/QUOTE]

If you can figure out a way to get that to a .dvr-ms file … let me know. I’d love to have it!