Homecoming...

Hey guys,

We’re probably not going to get to Charlotte in time for any pregame activities, but I was wondering if anyone was going to Pic’s after the game. I will be in town for a little while with my mom, dad and my girlfriend.

Hope to at least get to see a few of you I haven’t seen in a while and meet some of you I’ve not met before.

This should be a great game.

Go Niners!

I’m down for that.

I was planning on pregaming at Pics - but I can adjust that to postgame. Or better yet pre AND post!

Cool! I wish we could get down there earlier, but I’ve got a crew and my brother is giving a presentation my parent’s already agreed to go to. So, we’re heading out around noon, won’t give us much time with the traffic problems at Charlotte.

Really wish I could make the pregame festivities with 49eralumnus.

I’m leaving Richmond at the crack of dawn Saturday to get down to CLT in time to check out the campus, etc before the game. I’ll try and hit Picassos before and maybe after the game as well if possible. Hope to meet some of you. I’ll just look for people wearing Niners stuff.

I’m planning on heading over to the baseball home opener after the game. Maybe Picassos after that.

I just got an email reminding about the pre-game activities.

[center]Saturday, February 20, 2010

Parking: West Deck

Alumni Game: 11:00 am
Arriving Early? Come see some past 49ers play in the Alumni game!
All you need is your regular game ticket.
You will NOT be allowed to leave the SAC once you have entered.

Reception Time: 12:30pm – 2:00pm
Second Floor of Student Activity Center

Lunch buffet will be served…come hungry!
Beer, Wine, Soda

Game Time: 2:00
Charlotte 49ers vs. Xavier Musketeers

Attire: Your favorite 49er gear!

IMPORTANT: Broadrick Boulevard (the road that goes from the front entrance to the Cone and West Decks) is closed to all traffic. Please use Cameron Boulevard as an alternative if you are arriving on Highway 49. Please use the attached map to find the best route for you to get to the West Deck.

Please let me know if you have any questions![/center]

Notice, no mention of the White Out…

Don’t kick the messenger Kevin. Most of the non-season ticket holders would simply wear their “49er gear” to the game.

However, I’ll let you in on a well kept secret. The Alumni Office hit the game winner with this reception. Not only will you get food and drink… guests will receive a WHITE long sleeve t-shirt they can wear at the game if they choose to do so.

Don’t bark so quickly next time.

The bookstore in the new student union is suppose to be open before and after the game…

Don’t kick the messenger Kevin. Most of the non-season ticket holders would simply wear their “49er gear” to the game.

However, I’ll let you in on a well kept secret. The Alumni Office hit the game winner with this reception. Not only will you get food and drink… guests will receive a WHITE long sleeve t-shirt they can wear at the game if they choose to do so.

Don’t bark so quickly next time.[/quote]

I wasn’t trying to kick anyone. Just pointing out something I noticed, as well as reminding everyone of all that’s happening tomorrow.

It’s hard enough to get people to remember that it’s a White Out. Talking about what to wear at the event and not mentioning it in an email from the school doesn’t help. Kudos if the plan really is to hand them out at the alumni event.

bah humbug!!!