Honey Mustard All 49er (1)Gill2003 v. (12)jfelt

Vote!

Such a tough call…

I owe Gill money. I’d better vote for him.

Interesting matchup.

wow, this is a good matchup. although based solely on posts i would say that gill’s prominence around this place has fallen off a good bit…wherefore art thou, king of the shoutbox?

Could my miracle run through the tourney be over? Have I met the end of my road?! I sure hope not.

A vote for J Felt is a vote for a true Observer-basher, football supporter (brought in 6 additional FSLs other than his two!), creative soccer taunter and of course, a 49er guitar waving maniac.

[QUOTE=J Felt;399482]Could my miracle run through the tourney be over? Have I met the end of my road?! I sure hope not.

A vote for J Felt is a vote for a true Observer-basher, football supporter (brought in 6 additional FSLs other than his two!), creative soccer taunter and of course, a 49er guitar waving maniac.

[/QUOTE]

-10 pts for the “i’m gonna eat you” face…

-10 pts for the "i'm gonna eat you" face...

Why are you so judgemental?

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;399523]Why are you so judgemental?[/QUOTE]

sarcasm meter broken?

Nice pot-and-kettle post, btw…

This is a good matchup between 2 of the members of the student team (from last year) that got their butts kicked by the alumni team.

:shades:

Hmm… we face off again young jfelt…

This is a good matchup between 2 of the members of the student team (from last year) that got their butts kicked by the alumni team.

:shades:

I’m probably losing alumni votes because I destroyed their golf representative.

I lose a close one. Darius Washington had the ball to end the game.

Gill told his players to foul, putting Darius on the line to tie it up. We all know how it ends from there.

shaggy looks like a farkin’ rockstar there. jfelt, you look pretty cool too.

[QUOTE=J Felt;400956]I lose a close one. Darius Washington had the ball to end the game.

Gill told his players to foul, putting Darius on the line to tie it up. We all know how it ends from there.[/QUOTE]

BAHAHAHAH

I lose a close one. Darius Washington had the ball to end the game.

Gill told his players to foul, putting Darius on the line to tie it up. We all know how it ends from there.

LoL. I Would of voted for you if you had… no I wouldnt of.

David Booker came into the game and caught on fire. At this pace, i’ll have to retire his jersey.