How Far (One-Way) Do You Drive?

For those of you that are season ticket holders or anyone that attends at least 6 home games, how far do you travel to see the Niners play in Halton Arena? The choices above are one way and not round-trip. If you drive futher than 25 miles one way, then please list your one-way driving distance.

Poll is on homepage as well, so feel free to vote there later.

70 miles

70 miles as well. Many times, thankful to have Halton instead of the Coliseum.

~125 miles from Apex. Much better drive now down 64/49 then it was back in the day.

60 miles

I come from Asheville and have season tickets. I generally miss an early game or two if it’s somebody we’re supposed to beat by thirty on a weeknight, but I’m generally at 85% of them.

from Laurinburg, approx 100 miles and I do ot miss a game

Heh heh… about three miles down 485 and 49.

76 miles. Yes, I have measured it. It’s almost all interstate, so usually not a bad drive. 9pm games Sunday-Wednesday are rough on the way back and the next day.

I didn’t get tickets for the 99-00 season because I was expecting to be relocated for work. Other than that, I’ve had season tickets every season since graduating in 1997. I’ve missed only about 1 game per season. It appears I will be missing the opener again this season. [font=Impact][SIZE=3]NO MORE FRIDAY NIGHT HOME GAMES DURING HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON PLEASE!!![/font][/SIZE] Especially for the opener.

My trip from Raleigh about 140 each way…2 1/2 hours one way and i fly…sucks when we loose

a couple hundred yards. the walk from Hawthorne Hall aint too bad

[b]. NO MORE FRIDAY NIGHT HOME GAMES DURING HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON PLEASE!!!! [/b]

Enough out of you falcony go play with your hero mike vick i saw that he broke a nail and is out for the season now

[b]Enough out of you falcony go play with your hero mike vick i saw that he broke a nail and is out for the season now[/b]

I don’t think he broke a nail, because the Panthers didn’t get close enough to make that happen. :wink:

Yet another missed tackle!!!

250 from the ATL…

Hope to make as many as possible

Go Panthers!

Impressed with how far some of you travel…way to go!

At least we have a lot of Saturday games for those of you driving 40+ miles each way. But yeah, I can imagine those 9:00pm weeknight games are brutal come the next morning. :coffee:

jcl, it’s an easy drive down, I usuallly hit a brick wall coming back between Lexington & Thomasville, and fight that off back to the house. But then I’ll be hyped up and can’t sleep for about two hours. 7pm starting times (or sooner) on Saturdays are nice.

I remember back in 1991 when we played East Tennessee in the Mine Shaft at midnight. I’d been to a Wake Forest game in Greensboro, came home and slept a few hours and headed for Charlotte, getting back to High Point around 4am.

I have aged and wouldn’t attempt that feat now. :wacko:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Oct 5 2004, 02:56 PM [b]

I remember back in 1991 when we played East Tennessee in the Mine Shaft at midnight. I’d been to a Wake Forest game in Greensboro, came home and slept a few hours and headed for Charlotte, getting back to High Point around 4am.

[/b]

I was a student then. That was a GREAT game right up until Henry or whoever it was missed the dunk that would have put us up. The SHAFT was ROCKIN that night.

How far from Boone?

I didn’t miss any games last year…especially Asheville and Greenville. Even flew to Cincy to see the WIN. Some of the best 32 hours spent in a city.

I think it is just over 100 miles…so, I got at Hybrid last year.

70-75 depending if I have to pick the Hat man up going thru Clemmons.

I’ve got you all beat…

413.39 miles - One way :lol:

Can’t help it. I live in Lexington, KY. But hopefully, all that will change very soon sometime this season.