How many wins will Bobby end up with???

I personally think my man stays at our fine U for another 20 years and gets to the 700 club. He is only 46 and is in great health.

We also get to 2 Final fours and that incredible national championship in 2013. How kick ass would that be.

I think Lutz will have better years to come. Last year he said he would never think of going anywhere else, NBA or another college team. I think in a few years Charlotte will give him a contract for life, till he wants to leave…or at least they should.

My vote, 700+

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Dec 11 2004, 10:58 PM [b] I personally think my man stays at our fine U for another 20 years and gets to the 700 club. He is only 46 and is in great health.

We also get to 2 Final fours and that incredible national championship in 2013. How kick ass would that be. [/b]

Call me greedy but if he’s going to be here for another 20 years, I’d like more than just two trips to the Final Four out of it because those types of contract extensions mean you’re doing something awfully right.

And maybe it’s just me, but 2013 is too far off to cut down the nets. How about Iti and Curt stay on board for another year and we just hang a banner in 2006? :stuck_out_tongue:

jcl- you wouldn’t take a trip every ten years to the dance??? Speaking of 06 I said this last year and my buddies killed me but if Curt and Martin stay we will have a team that at some point of the year will be the highest ranked in the state.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Dec 11 2004, 11:19 PM [b] jcl- you wouldn't take a trip every ten years to the dance??? [/b]
As a long time Niner fan, JKNiner, I'd be perfectly content with just a trip beyond the 2nd round to be honest. The rest can take care of itself as more bridges are come to cross. :)

Michael Beasley is gonna Carmelo-ize for a season and bring us a championship in 08