How should I respond to this.....

This is so true, and so frustrating.

I rip on Heels/State/Duke/Wake walmart fans all the time, and there response is ALWAYS the same “Durr so you must like Dook/UNC!”

And I always want to respond with No you bumbing there are other teams in the state besides the one you buy gear for when you go to walmart to pick up your latest copy of Guns 'n Trucks monthly and marlboros.

Just quit.

Classic!:lol:

Ask if it is a normal “Casual Day” or “UNC-ch Casual Day” where all items worn must have been purchased at WalMart

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;398894]Got an office email this morning that went like this… if Carolina wins on Monday, Tuesday will be a casual day? Knowing that nobody in this dept or office went there, whats a clean and witty response to this??? IVE HAD IT!!![/QUOTE]

hit reply to all and respond “I didn’t know South Carolina baseball was that big around here”

[QUOTE=Chisox17;398969]This is so true, and so frustrating.

I rip on Heels/State/Duke/Wake walmart fans all the time, and there response is ALWAYS the same “Durr so you must like Dook/UNC!”

And I always want to respond with No you bumbing there are other teams in the state besides the one you buy gear for when you go to walmart to pick up your latest copy of Guns 'n Trucks monthly and marlboros.[/QUOTE]

What’s wrong with Guns and Trucks???

You can have the Marlboros.

What's wrong with Guns and Trucks???

You can have the Marlboros.

Guns kill and Trucks have bad gas mileage…

:biggrin:

Ummm.. I just woke up... so sorry if this sounds dumb... why would we want the day off if they lost? :huh:
Because a day off is a better reward than dressing casually.

This. If you believe a majority of your office is neutral, then have the better reward go towards them losing. Then you’ll have the majority of your office hoping the lose so they can have the day off.

I have some good ideas… but in today’s economy, I don’t think it will be a good idea if you try any of them.

Maybe you should ask him why the Observer hasn’t been covering the tarholes.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;399070]Guns kill and Trucks have bad gas mileage…

:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

on my list of top 5 favorite bumper stickers

I have some good ideas......................... but in today's economy, I don't think it will be a good idea if you try any of them.

Maybe you should ask him why the Observer hasn’t been covering the tarholes.

Yeah half of these people couldnt even describe a basketball… just made me so angry… I bet if Wake or Duke in the final 4, nothing would have been said… I brought up the issue to other co-workers and they said “but its the state’s team”… then I left them have it

[QUOTE=hootie;399068]What’s wrong with Guns and Trucks???

You can have the Marlboros.[/QUOTE]

I prefer guns and drums, and guns and drums…

…harooo, harooo…

So I walk into the office and theres a white icing cake with big “UNC” letters on it… so I said “Wow, I didnt realize everyone that works here was an alum”… I got some stern looks :lmao:

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;400002]So I walk into the office and theres a white icing cake with big “UNC” letters on it… so I said “Wow, I didnt realize everyone that works here was an alum”… I got some stern looks :lmao:[/QUOTE]

LOL. I’ve congratulated the actual alumni here at work. The others I just kind of look at and laugh. Same funny looks here.

So I walk into the office and theres a white icing cake with big "UNC" letters on it... so I said "Wow, I didnt realize everyone that works here was an alum"... I got some stern looks :lmao:

You send a mass email around the office saying that Alums get the first slices…

So I walk into the office and theres a white icing cake with big "UNC" letters on it... so I said "Wow, I didnt realize everyone that works here was an alum"... I got some stern looks :lmao:

Ask your boss if the Niners beat the tarholes again in baseball on 5/12 if the office can get a 49er cake.