HP49er's Ga State Gallery is up

Sorry for the delay guys. I dont get a notice that these things are uploaded, so drop a PM to any of us once you do.

HP’s pictures are great. When did Iti become Don King?

HP49er’s Ga State Gallery

(Lefty & Moss2k, I approved your individual uploads too).

Yeah, Iti’s do was a little scary. And he got freaky in the second half (11 and 5 including 3 dunks). He somehow kept barely just missing blocks on the defensive end.

That little dribbler gave LL new inspiration. LL hereby challenges Little Dribbler to a dribble-off at the last game of the year. :lol: The kid was good and won the Fan of the Game contest. :thumbsup:

Where are the girls HP???

They’re awaiting approval Jimmy. ShowDawg is going to need a good attorney after he sees them.

The girls are up :thumbsup:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 09:36 AM [b] The girls are up :thumbsup: [/b]
[img]http://www.ninernation.net/cpg/albums/userpics/10080/normal_P1011861.JPG[/img]

Oh My. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Dec 13 2004, 10:42 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Dec 13 2004, 10:42 AM)

hey now.

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 09:46 AM [b] LOL...Judging from the number of pictures of her, I'm not the only one who's a fan. B) [/b]
Just fulfilling a request (I mean fantasy) from a fellow member Jimmy. However, I find some nice qualities in each of them.

She has some of the most incredible school spirit I’ve ever seen…

A BIG thank you to HP. I love when Christmas comes early!! HP I don’t think I need an attorney but maybe a good therapist because I think I might go ahead and start my mid life crisis a little early.

Now all that is left is for the cheerleaders to wear Santa’s hats during the next ballgame and my Christmas list will be complete.

HP keep up the good work. You are the man and if you ever need a free mortgage just bring your porfolio and come on by I will take care of everything.
Thanks again.
TSD.

Lefty, JHat49er and the rest of you, WATCH OUT, I will be watching how you look at my girl. I am a fairly jealous man. :stuck_out_tongue:

TSG, I want to buy a house within a year or 2. Can you make that happen?

Was that Lefty’s kid? That was awesome. If you want some auto free stuff, just send your kid to the court.

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 10:00 PM [b] Was that Lefty's kid? That was awesome. If you want some auto free stuff, just send your kid to the court. [/b]
Nope, not mine. That kid was good but LL (my 3 yr old) has mad game. None of that slappy-slappy dribbling stuff. :D He's got handles and a mean cross-over. Lately, I've had him concentrating on his fts, though. I figure he'll be ready in about 15 years.