HUGE Change in football parking

They did. I know several of us are in it, you should join us.[/quote]

We’re talking about #badfans though.[/quote]

Jarvis and Phil hang out at ours :grin:

False alarm - just poor communication and a poorly written email.

Back to your regularly schedule program.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:22, topic:32339”]False alarm - just poor communication and a poorly written email.

Back to your regularly schedule program.[/quote] Poor communication? From this athletic dept? Surely, you jest, sir.

Just tell me where the Normbulance will be and I’ll work from there.

There will be some small adjustments to the lots but overall I believe it will stay the same. I will be in blue lot next to mineshaft.

There will be some small adjustments to the lots but overall I believe it will stay the same. I will be in blue lot next to mineshaft.[/quote]

Bring the Normbulance to the gold lot with all the #badfans

There will be some small adjustments to the lots but overall I believe it will stay the same. I will be in blue lot next to mineshaft.[/quote]

Bring the Normbulance to the gold lot with all the #badfans[/quote]

Trust me the majority of #badfans, in fact the OG #badfans are in blue.

Plus having cone center as well as Union in our side make it appealing for families with kids.

Bring the Normbulance to the gold lot with all the #badfans[/quote]

Trust me the majority of #badfans, in fact the OG #badfans are in blue.

Plus having cone center as well as Union in our side make it appealing for families with kids.[/quote]

I purchased a backpack cooler in the grays fire sale, so this tailgate can happen anywhere, any time. In fact, I’m tailgating right now.

If the train is up & running, I won’t be doing parking.

clt says it hard to take grill on train

I love how a Lot 25 parking pass for ONE game is priced more than half of the ENTIRE season ticket price… :clown_face:

Update: the 49er Club has season ticket parking options avaialble. Getting more info now.

Does anyone park in the old Red Lot anymore?

Our group moved to Blue

Our group moved to Blue

tenor

If you mean the lot in the woods by Alumni House, it isn’t used anymore.

Since that lot isn’t used anymore it would be a good place for away fans.

Trainlot tailgating