Human Jumbotron

this is really damn cool: [B]Human Jumbotron[/B]

I have no doubt our students will be able to replicate this by our opening game.

I wonder how many of those people were forced to participate in that against their will. Kinda like the opening ceremonies in Bejing…

you can tell it’s been manipulated in post a little bit, but stil cool

That was the most communist thing I have ever seen. Only in a place like North Korea or China could they have pulled that off. In fact it’s not a one time thing. They’ve done this several times. Pretty cool though. But you couldn’t get a bunch of free-will Bob Americans to do it. Unless they were doing it for the irony.

It’s cool but it reminds me of people doing the wave at the Panthers game, they focus more on the wave than the game on the field. Would be cool for half time.

pretty damn cool

[QUOTE=CPA_Niner;436805]It’s cool but it reminds me of people doing the wave at the Panthers game, they focus more on the wave than the game on the field. Would be cool for half time.[/QUOTE]

I hate the wave.

Funny story, in August 1998 at a Yankees Rangers Thursday night game the wave and opposition to the wave caused a riot in the upper deck. One of the craziest sports brawls I have ever witnessed.