Humans smartest animals?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jun 15 2005, 12:13 AM [b]
[b]pes are supposedly our closest cousins & all they can do is throw poop. [/b]

That’s mild compared to what a lot of humans do with their or someone else’s feces. [/b]

hahahahah moss will be proud of that post NLP
LOL

thx NLP, i needed a good laugh :toast: :toast: :toast:

Who’s side are y’all on?
I think we have some species traitors on this board.

Homo Sapiens in the House!!!

Until I see other species fly to the damn moon, screw 'em.
Also, they all have the same language. One dolphin language, one orangataun language, etc.
We have several thousand homo sapiens languages.

I have an open ended question…

If all of the other species on earth decided they hated humans and wanted us dead, would they be able to make us extinct?

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Jun 16 2005, 10:54 AM [b] I have an open ended question.....

If all of the other species on earth decided they hated humans and wanted us dead, would they be able to make us extinct? [/b]

Sounds like a question that would have been asked back in my college days in the late hours of the night after the smoke cleared (literally). :smiley:

Interesting though. Not sure I’d care to have that dilemma because I wouldn’t like our chances if “species” including all insects as well. The thought of every bee, spider and ant on this planet being pissed off at me isn’t very comforting.

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Jun 16 2005, 10:54 AM [b] I have an open ended question.....

If all of the other species on earth decided they hated humans and wanted us dead, would they be able to make us extinct? [/b]

LOL… if this were really the case… and assuming some kind of quasi-intelligent communication (which is a save assumption based on the way the question is asked)… I’ld give us 1 week. Insects alone would be the death of us, not counting other amphibians, birds, reptiles, or mammels.

Antwon Coleman would hold his own against the rhinos, hippos and elephants

Well obviously every species could beat one. If we’re going to go out, set off the nukes. It’ll take out everyone except the cockroaches. We can’t revenge on them, but we can get it on everyone else.

[b] It'll take out everyone except the cockroaches. We can't revenge on them, but we can get it on everyone else.[/b]

If you’re going to be rah rah human it’s probably best not to anthropomorphize. B)

What’s with the big words? Do you want everyone to think you’re Ivy League. No one likes it when some smart aleck tries to be an egghead.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=anthropomorphize

[i]Originally posted by stonecoldken[/i]@Jun 16 2005, 05:11 PM [b] What's with the big words? Do you want everyone to think you're Ivy League. No one likes it when some smart aleck tries to be an egghead. [/b]
NLNP is an egghead, you dip.

All the while probably being better at life than you will ever be.

Well since mosquitos alone kill about 2 million people per year by spreading malaria, I’de say they would have no problem at all.