Huntersville/Lake Norman bars for TV viewing?

Anyone know of a good place to watch the games near Exit 25, exit 28? Fox and Hound at Birkdale was where I was thinking of going. Anyone seen a CSTV game there? I can’t make it to University area in time and Charter doesn’t carry CSTV…much easier to get to Birkdale.

What about the Midtown Sundries on the lake?

That place is fun…

Might want to try Harvey’s in Vermillion on Gilead Road. It is two stories and has about 25 TV’s.

The Graduate at Lake Norman, though it is Cornelius…

Anyone know of a good place to watch the games near Exit 25, exit 28? Fox and Hound at Birkdale was where I was thinking of going. Anyone seen a CSTV game there? I can't make it to University area in time and Charter doesn't carry CSTV...much easier to get to Birkdale.

you should go to F&H…I knew a girl that worked there not sure if she does anymore…cute and stacked…rWar!

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;212749]Anyone know of a good place to watch the games near Exit 25, exit 28? Fox and Hound at Birkdale was where I was thinking of going. Anyone seen a CSTV game there? I can’t make it to University area in time and Charter doesn’t carry CSTV…much easier to get to Birkdale.[/QUOTE]

Fox and Hound is the way to go.

F & H should have the game but you might want to get there early. I went there on a Thursday night a few weeks ago and it was slammed. I couldn’t find a seat anywhere and there was a hour wait for a table. I couldn’t even get a seat at the bar. I think it is pint night or something.

Let me know how it works out for you.

It will be hard to get to a TV at F & H…(My daughter’s friend’s Dad is the GM)…they are very ACC/Big East/SEC friendly…great place for chicks though. At Harvey’s, George the owner will hook you right up…fwiw.

[QUOTE=BleednGreen;212871]Fox and Hound is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Just ocurred to me. Aren’t you over that way?

The Brickhouse in Davidson has CSTV, I think.

The Brickhouse in Davidson has CSTV, I think.
:doh: :lmao:

Lefty, don’t you live in the vicinity of the Sports Page on Hwy 16? What’s worng with it?

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;212936]Lefty, don’t you live in the vicinity of the Sports Page on Hwy 16? What’s worng with it?[/QUOTE]

Good point. I can walk there, long walk but walkable. I guess I was thinking that our area is serviced by Charter but they probably have satellite. I’ll check with them.

I appreciate the other recommendations. Vermillion is a bit far and I doubt F&H will have audio and be crowded. I was thinking of Birkdale golf course pub maybe.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;212892]The Brickhouse in Davidson has CSTV, I think.[/QUOTE]

Come on Mike. Why don’t you host a Niner TV party since you’re out that way. Do you have TW or dish?