I believe we found a new player at the wake game

I believe that we found a new player at the Wake Forest game…Phil Jones the big banging center…I believe this is his coming out game and will be a new player the rest of his career here…He will be the diffrence maker in confrence games…Cant wait till Garritty (spelling awful) is back so we have a 3 headed monster at the gaurd position…Harris showed everyone he can score if he want tonight with his clutch threes and jump shots…Keep up the intensity…and halton arena will be rocking on wednesday because we have brought back the school spirit to charlotte…Even the charlotte paper says its the Freshman that are turning out in force and being rowdy!!!

Cause Im a freshman baby!!! :49ers:

[QUOTE=Base&SoftballFan8;272550]Cant wait till Garritty (spelling awful) is back so we have a 3 headed monster at the gaurd position…Harris showed everyone he can score if he want tonight with his clutch threes and jump shots…:[/QUOTE]

Once we have Gerrity in the line-up, Lee will no longer be forced to run point to give Dijuan a breather and hopefully will allow him to open up his offensive game some more. I thought he had a couple of nice drives to the basket last night too.

Did we ever figure out when Gerrity can start playing? Hofstra? Tulsa?

Hofstra. At the very latest it would be the next game, Tulsa.