i dare not go to davidson

after tonight’s performance, i need some time to breathe. everytime i go to davidson or crapalachian state or virginia tech or wherever lowly opponent, we lose. davidson can’t handle us, but i can’t take blue bloods taunting us over another 20+ loss …

This game screams of a loss. We’ve never performed well off games like the one we just got done with. We always lose after beating Cincy, we lost to St. Louis last year after beating UL.

This game has trap written all over it.

Playing 3 overtimes won’t help either. Gonna take a couple days to get their legs back. I’m terrified of this game and I absolutely detest playing there. We really cannot afford another loss and Davidson is a dangerous team. They also tend to make their free throws when they count. Let’s hope we put the game out of reach because there is NOTHING (outside of losing at App. State) worse than driving back from Davidson after a loss.

uhh we lost we should be pissed as hell next game and blow them out!

There is not way they can compete with us athletically. But they are disciplined and if we aren’t hitting our shots and we let them hang around, they’ll make us pay.

And to make today even better, we got our Davidson tickets in the mail today. Even though they said on the phone we would be in 103, our tickets are in 108… which I think is a Davidson section. :confused:

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Dec 4 2004, 11:31 PM [b] There is not way they can compete with us athletically. But they are disciplined and if we aren't hitting our shots and we let them hang around, they'll make us pay. [/b]
Absolutely. Bob's guys are rarely the more athletic team on the court. But they have ALWAYS been very fundamentally sound and very well coached. They play good defense, they don't turn the ball over much, they run well excecuted set plays and they make their free throws. They will never beat a team like us in an unregulated blacktop game of basketball. But in a game like Wednesday's, we cannot make mistakes and let them hang around. If it's a close game towards the end, we could be in trouble. We need to beat them down early and hard.
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Dec 4 2004, 11:33 PM [b] And to make today even better, we got our Davidson tickets in the mail today. Even though they said on the phone we would be in 103, our tickets are in 108... which I think is a Davidson section. :/ [/b]
That's complete crap LutzFan. I'd definitely call over there tomorrow and complain. Did you guys specifically request 103? When I called the first time to place my order, I requested 103. Then when I called back the other day to see when they would be mailed, the guy was like "You asked for the visitor's section right?" and I said that yeah, I wanted 103 which is what they sent me.

Maybe they can swap you out at will call or something so you can be in the Niner section.

Yeah, we requested 103. I’m gonna call Monday and see what they can do. Even if they won’t switch them out we’ll probably just squeeze in somewhere with the Niner people.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Dec 4 2004, 11:45 PM [b] Yeah, we requested 103. I'm gonna call Monday and see what they can do. Even if they won't switch them out we'll probably just squeeze in somewhere with the Niner people. [/b]
Yeah, that place is such a high school gym environment that it ends up being general admission seating for the most part. I'm sure there will be room if they won't work something out with you on a ticket swap.