I Got Mistaken as a Tarheel :(

Maybe he wants a building named after him. Every other Charlotte mayor that’s served as long as Pat has something named after him: Douglas, Belk, Brookshire.

clt says jim black is the guy we should be talking to. anyone know him?

I know he’s a punk.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Apr 2 2005, 08:11 AM [b] clt says jim black is the guy we should be talking to. anyone know him? [/b]
[url=http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/members/viewMember.pl?sChamber=House&nUserID=4]Jim Black- General Assembly website[/url]

Jim Black is the speaker of the NC House. He is from Matthews in Mecklenberg county and besides, the power to change the name rests in the general assembly i think, not city council, and he is probably the most powerful politician in the General Assembly.

He’s not a punk. He uses dirty slush funds, but that’s the rules of the house. they just need to change those.

If you play by the rules instead of trying to change them, you condone them.

He’s a punk.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Apr 2 2005, 06:13 PM [b] If you play by the rules instead of trying to change them, you condone them.

He’s a punk. [/b]

True, I just think we should change the voting system to second choice voting and that would take care of the a lot of the dirty elements of two-party politics by liberating us from the two party system.

With more third parties, maybe we could change the name of the skool.

[i]Originally posted by stonecoldken[/i]@Apr 1 2005, 04:04 PM [b] Don't tell Pat. Mayor McPrick never listens to constituents. Besides, he went to Catawba College. [/b]
hahahhahaah.... sounds like community college to me :lol: