I hate yankees!

It is a well documented fact that only "yankees" litter. They talk funny also...and they are rude. And they cant drive either.

On the flip side…southerners tend to be racists…and are not nearly as smart as their northern and western counterparts. They never litter either.

And all Californians are gay

Don’t forget that people from South Florida are gay too. Don’t leave my birthplace out of the stereotypes. I’ll feel left out and need anti-depressants because I can’t handle emotions. Stereotypes are fun. Oh yeah, Europeans don’t shower, Germans are all Nazi’s (whether they know it or not), and all Asian people know Karate.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;247834]all Asian people know Karate.[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty good with a Bo Staff.

Mostly on subject… This is great:
[URL=http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/09/ap/strange/main3035521.shtml]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/09/ap/strange/main3035521.shtml[/URL]

“I’d seen it on YouTube and decided to do it,” said competition winner Geddy Lehman, 17, of [B]Pennsylvania[/B], a first-timer to the games. “It still stings a little.”

good stuff.

Oooooooooooh, how’s that sting feel across the back of your southern pride? Noreaster took the mud pit champship from yous.

Oooooooooooh, how's that sting feel across the back of your southern pride? Noreaster took the mud pit champship from yous.

Rock on, Noreaster! Giving the University of Charlotte its first National Championship. I want a banner for Halton.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=green]CHARLOTTE 49ERS[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=green]MUD PIT TOURNAMENT[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=green]NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2007[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][/COLOR][/SIZE]
:toast:

Mud Pit Champs? That’s pretty funny.
Where can we get the t-shirt?

Rock on, Noreaster! Giving the University of Charlotte its first National Championship. I want a banner for Halton.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=green]CHARLOTTE 49ERS[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=green]MUD PIT TOURNAMENT[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=green]NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2007[/COLOR][/SIZE]

:toast:

Thank you! Thank you! They told me it was a redNECK contest, but my front is red instead. It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

I sort of fell into the role. Most people just couldn’t stomach the pain. I was afraid I would be a flop, but in the end, was able to splatter the competition.

If it wasn’t for northerners, the beaches we enjoy(Topsail, Wrightsville, Sunset, Ocean Isle, the Grand Strand) would not have the amenities and places to stay that you frequently enjoy.

I don’t see what the big deal is here. Yeah, trash sucks, but if you live anywhere that is undergoing any amount of development, waste increases.

I love Yankees. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have a job in the commercial real estate and development field. I’m a southerner, but we’re lazy and in no hurry to do anything, but a big hurry to bitch about nothing. Hence this topic.

"It is a well documented fact that only “yankees” litter. They talk funny also…and they are rude. And they cant drive either.

On the flip side…southerners tend to be racists…and are not nearly as smart as their northern and western counterparts. They never litter either.

And all Californians are gay"

…and all Canadiens say “What’s up Eh?” and drink Molson.

"It is a well documented fact that only "yankees" litter. They talk funny also...and they are rude. And they cant drive either.

And all Californians are gay"

…and all Canadiens say “What’s up Eh?” and drink Molson.

No way, eh! Some drink Labatt Blue, too eh.

[QUOTE=Noreaster;247913]No way, eh! Some drink Labatt Blue, too eh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah a good friend of mine swears by that stuff.

WB, I left some trash on your lawn for when you come back from vacation… sorry about that.

:biglaugh:

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;247938]WB, I left some trash on your lawn for when you come back from vacation… sorry about that.

:biglaugh:[/QUOTE]

LOL Thanks… I have calmed down now… but after 4 mornings of cleaning up other people’s garbage I was pissed. I guess I was just brought up to care for nature. When we went camping we always left the site looking better than it was when we arrived. I find it shocking that others do not do the same. It got even better when I noticed an Al Gore sticker on the back of the car of the house next door (home of rampant litterers).

If it wasn't for northerners, the beaches we enjoy(Topsail, Wrightsville, Sunset, Ocean Isle, the Grand Strand) would not have the amenities and places to stay that you frequently enjoy.

I don’t see what the big deal is here. Yeah, trash sucks, but if you live anywhere that is undergoing any amount of development, waste increases.

I love Yankees. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have a job in the commercial real estate and development field. I’m a southerner, but we’re lazy and in no hurry to do anything, but a big hurry to bitch about nothing. Hence this topic.

hell yeah well said, im a yankee and damn proud of it. u should go up north and see what us yankees have to say about u hicks. its not pretty.

(ps. who won the civil war???) yankees ruule, hicks suck ass

You can thank my mom for this…

The ‘Rules of the South’ are as follows!!!

1. Pull your droopy pants up. You look like an idiot.

2. Turn your cap right, your head isn’t crooked.

3. Let’s get this straight; it’s called a “gravel road.” I drive a pickup truck because I want to. No matter how slow you drive, you’re going to get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way.

4 They are cattle. That’s why they smell to you. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don’ t like it? I-40 goes east and west, I-65 goes north and south. Pick one.

1. So you have a $60,000 car. We’re impressed. We have $250,000 cotton strippers that are driven only 3 weeks a year.

2. So every person in the south waves. It’s called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.

3. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of doves are coming in, we WILL shoot it out of your hand. You better hope you don’t have it up to your ear at the time.

8 Yeah, we eat catfish &; crawfish. You really want sushi & caviar? It’s available at the corner bait shop.

1. The “Opener” refers to the first day of deer season. It’s a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November.

2. We open doors for women. That is applied to all women, regardless of age.

3. No, there’s no “vegetarian special” on the menu. Order steak. Or you can order the Chef’s Salad and pick off the 2 pounds of ham & turkey.

4. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We use three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup! Oh, yeah… We don’t care what you folks in Cincinnati call that stuff you eat… IT AIN’T REAL CHILI!!

5. You bring “coke” into my house, it better be brown, wet and served over ice. You bring “Mary Jane” into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long hair.

6. College and High School Football is as important here as the Lakers and the Knicks, and a dang site more fun to watch.

7. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don’t hit the water hazards – it spooks the fish.

8. Colleges? We have them all over. We have State Universities , Universities, and Vo-techs. They come outta there with an educatio n plus a love for God and country, and they still wave at everybody when they come for the holidays.

9. We have more folks in the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. So don’t mess with us. If you do, you will get whipped by the best.

10. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump crap ain’t music, anyway. We don’t want to hear it anymore than we want to see your boxers! Refer back to #1!

[QUOTE=danecookistheman;247963]

(ps. who won the civil war???) [/QUOTE]

It ain’t over…:biggrin:

It is a well documented fact that only "yankees" litter. They talk funny also...and they are rude. And they cant drive either.

And all Californians are gay

:lmao:

WB you should have said something to the Gore supporters about them not supporting the environment. I try to avoid confrontation in person, but having a Gore sticker & littering is just asking for it.

The North won. That’s odd.
My Northern Dad pointed out to me that 4 of the last 6 Presidents live in the South, plus the fact that all of these businesses started moving to the South in the '70’s & '80’s, & now most sections of the North are out of jobs & Northerners move here to work, that apparently the South did win.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;248086]The North won. That’s odd.
plus the fact that all of these businesses started moving to the South in the '70’s & '80’s, & now most sections of the North are out of jobs & Northerners move here to work, that apparently the South did win.[/QUOTE]

We’re sneaky that way.