I need Cincy tickets

I need 2 tickets to the home Cincinnati game. Does anyone have extra??

I saw some on Ebay a little bit ago…you could try there.

Close the tags in your signature…

…and find a real flag football team to play for…like Blinco’s!

We beat Blincos. haha

[i]Originally posted by Ruckus42[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 12:18 PM [b]I need 2 tickets to the home Cincinnati game. Does anyone have extra??[/b]

you might try the UC ticket office, as they are not showing the game as a sellout yet. Ticket Office Phone: 513-556-CATS (2287) or online at

UC Bearcats online tix

[i]Originally posted by Ruckus42[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 12:18 PM [b] I need 2 tickets to the home Cincinnati game. Does anyone have extra?? [/b]
I think he is talking about the game at Halton. Is it sold out already?
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Jan 10 2005, 01:38 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Jan 10 2005, 01:38 PM)

Why would anyone want to go to that shack that doesn’t even know what number it is?

Oh yeah, I just bought our tickets, so I guess we’ll see you there.

Mind sending me a PM so I know what the jiggy you’re talking about, Pb?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 02:32 PM [b] Mind sending me a PM so I know what the jiggy you're talking about, Pb? [/b]

if you figure it out, will you let me know?

What I’m saying is, I hope it’s another ring of red game, because I want to see you lose one of those in person.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 02:40 PM [b] What I'm saying is, I hope it's another ring of red game, because I want to see you lose one of those in person. [/b]
UC will win, and then I shall taunt you mercilessly!

how many coming in with you?

[i]Originally posted by gruehls[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 02:42 PM [b] UC will win, and then I shall taunt you mercilessly! [/b]
We all shall bow at Mrs. gruehls feet...

And spit on yours!

[i]Originally posted by gruehls+Jan 10 2005, 02:42 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gruehls @ Jan 10 2005, 02:42 PM)

From last year’s Charlotte at Cincinnati press release:

RING OF RED GAME: Saturday’s home game with Charlotte has been declared a Ring of Red game with UC fans encouraged to wear red to the 1 p.m. contest. While Bearcat fans are encouraged to wear red at all UC games, a tradition was started in 2002 in which special games were designated for the show of exceptional support in which UC fans would ring Fifth Third Arena in red. Cincinnati claims four Ring of Red victories since its inception. Those games are listed on a plaque in Fifth Third Arena.

Pb, we need to find this plaque and take a photo of it.

:smiley: :lol:

greuehls is colorblind. He was wearing green.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 03:59 PM [b]greuehls is colorblind. He was wearing green.[/b]

that’s “the LEGENDARY gruehls” to you, pal.

PB and NL&P, where you guys staying?

[i]Originally posted by gruehls[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 04:04 PM [b] that's "the LEGENDARY gruehls" to you, pal. [/b]
I swear, it's amazing what your wife will tell you when you give her a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret for Christmas, greuhls.
[i]Originally posted by HP49er+Jan 10 2005, 04:07 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (HP49er @ Jan 10 2005, 04:07 PM)