I regret that I was right...

…when I said earlier in the season that this team reminded me of the Curtis Nash team.

Niner supporters and fans deserve much better than this. Last years late season implosion with this year lackluster play is one heck of an aweful run by Coach Lutz. When you go into Richmond and can’t beat a UR team that is at the bottom of the ladder in rebuilding, you need to seriously reconsider what’s going on.

Time for Coach and this team to think about finishing out respectfully, if not for the Niner supporters than themselves at least.

It’s not even Feb for God’s sake!!!

I haven’t seen a lot of teams play so poorly after having such high expectations. This team is very lost. Curtis rarely looks like he’s even in the game. They all seem to just be going through the emotions. It’s too bad really. This team really had some great potential.

what if we have another undefeated february?

Richmond has a first year coach and all import players, they are still establishing a new coach and are coming off of a horrible season last year. How we lose to a program of that nature is confounding, especially after Coach Lutz has been working with our program for 8 years and has one of the top players in the nation on our team. If we lose to Indiana, I understand, they have better players than us and they are one of the best programs of all time. But there is no excuse for losing to Richmond.

I get the feeling me and 4 guys could run the princeton and beat any Coach Lutz team.

what if we follow the undefeated february with another winless march?

seriously…

[QUOTE=survivor45;151407]what if we follow the undefeated february with another winless march?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder

seriously...

Seriously?

We’d probably be a lot like the St. Joseph’s team of last year.

Last year, St. Joe’s started out with a Non-conf RPI of 129 - went 14-2 in the conference and made it to the A-10 conference championship.

Wasn’t enough.

Barring a miracle, an at-large isn’t happening.

It’s all about getting a favorable seed for the A-10 Tournament.

well what if he have an undefeated march too? you can’t ever count everything out just by the poor lackluster play we have today. The team hasn’t peaked yet. If we peak in march like lutz has been trying to get the guys to do for the longest time we will do fine.

well what if he have an undefeated march too? you can't ever count everything out just by the poor lackluster play we have today. The team hasn't peaked yet. If we peak in march like lutz has been trying to get the guys to do for the longest time we will do fine.

Dax…you feeling ok?

yea i actually am. I just don’t give up hope on a team that i so loyally support no matter how poorly everyone else thinks they are doing. Oh the benefit of being a eagles fan. You learn to accept defeat and always have hope for the future. Everyone shouldn’t be so pessimistic. It only brings down the spirits of the people who are still trying to be optomistic about the season. Yes its a rough season for the 49ers but its not over yet. Last time i checked we still have a little more than two months left of play. Yeah some might say i’m preaching to the choir but what good is preaching going to do even if the choir doesn’t want to listen. Yea you guys get frustrated with our guys but all i have to say is don’t give up on them so easily. The only time i’d ever give up on them is if they went out on the court with duke jersey’s on. Since we know that will never happen. You can call the BS flag on me if you want and yes i may have green colored sun glasses on but i know one thing for sure. I bleed green and gold.

Hail, Charlotte 49ers, proud as we can be,
We stand to fight for the green and white
‘Til we win the victory! (Go Niners!)

We pledge our trust in you
And wave your colors high,
The loyal Niner Nation cheers
Forever! We’ll Fight-Fight-Fight!

About the Lutz situation. Don’t give up on him or his coaching style will get worse. I say we continue to support Bobby and the rest of our guys in their efforts. We should do everything in our power to keep their intensity up. There is a lot of untapped talent in this team. All we have to do is find it and unleash the beast that is 49er Basketball.

Dax

dax = Green Tinted Glasses?

not quite NLP i only have two handles on this site and the other has dax in it too. that user name just randomly stopped working.

well what if he have an undefeated march too?

Well, if we had an undefeated March too, that would mean 10 wins in a row to close out the season, 3 wins in the A-10 Tournament and 6 wins in the NCAA Tournament.

That would be pretty cool.

dax = Green Tinted Glasses?

lol KT come on you know who I am!!:shades:

Well, if we had an undefeated March too, that would mean 10 wins in a row to close out the season, 3 wins in the A-10 Tournament and 6 wins in the NCAA Tournament.

That would be pretty cool.

my point exactly…it can happen if everyone just gave it 110% every night. I wanna see our guys play with passion and a energy so intense you can’t even trap it in a can of redbull.

[QUOTE=Green Tinted Glasses;151452]lol KT come on you know who I am!!:shades:[/QUOTE]

:mask: