I spent 3 weeks at Davidson last summer

Lived in Heart dormitory. Pretty nice.

Nice campus. Pretty trees. Good food in the caf.

Met a couple Davidson attendees, including some guy that says he was gonna play on the basketball team but wouldn’t because he didn’t respect the coach’s policy of making freshman pay their dues. He was a stuck up jerk.

They’re trust fund p****(cat)s.

And we care because…

MK,

I don’t know if you care or not, and frankly I don’t care if you care (although you did take the time to read AND respond, so I must have piqued your interest to some extent). But you don’t speak for everyone, no matter how omniscient you think you are.

I don’t know, judging by the flood of responses to your post I think he got this one right.

Yesterday I went to the Boston Market on 51. They had no white meat chicken, I had to settle for the meatloaf.

[i]Originally posted by s9er[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:01 PM [b] Yesterday I went to the Boston Market on 51. They had no white meat chicken, I had to settle for the meatloaf. [/b]
I was just wondering about that s9er. Thanks for telling us. :smirk:

No one responded to Run49ers’s “today in A10/Cusa” post below. I guess that means no one cares about A10/Cusa on this board.

When we play Boston U. for an opponent, then your post might have relevant merit, S9er.

I was trying to give a first-hand account as to how Davidson kids are stuck up. You know, Davidson, whom we play really soon.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 12:01 PM [b] Met a couple Davidson attendees, including some guy that says he was gonna play on the basketball team but wouldn't because he didn't respect the coach's policy of making freshman pay their dues. [/b]
or because he SUCKS

I see Niner’s making free throws in my dreams…