If the C-USA tourney started tomorrow

Pork Chop, can we get an update on this?

Here it is friends.

Now for the tiebreaking scenarios. Louisville owns the tiebreaker vs. Charlotte in thanks to their better record vs. 3rd place Cincinnati. There is a three way tie for 5th between Houston, Memphis, and UAB. Memphis has lost to both teams and is therefore relegated to 7th place! :lol: UH and UAB play on Saturday, so the current tiebreak winner is the Cougars. This is because they have beaten the temporary first place UofL Cardinals. Down near the bottom, USF has the tiebreaker over ECU because of a head to head victory.

We must beat Louisville, look who the Niners might play in the quarterfinals.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=96607

[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 12:13 AM [b] We must beat Louisville, look who the Niners might play in the quarterfinals.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=96607 [/b]

:o Yeah, weā€™d have to play St. Louis!

Added times and dates. Thanks cstv.com. All game times are Central Time.

www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=96607

We have to win on Thursday. The side of the bracket with the first place team is utterly ridiculous. It guarantees the firstplace team a championship game while making all the other schools fight it out.

I mean, play TCU and DePaul to get to the finals or Cincinnati and Memphis to get to the finals? Plus, Louisville would have more to complain about if the tournament was such and our schedule was that much easier than theirs. heheheā€¦

[i]Originally posted by cakewalk5[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 04:29 AM [b] We have to win on Thursday. The side of the bracket with the first place team is utterly ridiculous. It guarantees the firstplace team a championship game while making all the other schools fight it out.

I mean, play TCU and DePaul to get to the finals or Cincinnati and Memphis to get to the finals? Plus, Louisville would have more to complain about if the tournament was such and our schedule was that much easier than theirs. heheheā€¦ [/b]

I totally agree. I donā€™t like us playing Memphis on their home floor, and them fighting for their life. We need to win tonight and then hope they stay on the other side.

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 09:31 AM [b] I totally agree. I don't like us playing Memphis on their home floor, and them fighting for their life. We need to win tonight and then hope they stay on the other side. [/b]
Playing Memphis now is not as scary as it was after we won. They're on a major downward spiral and their team has given up.

It wouldnā€™t shock me to see them lose in the first round of the tournament. And the mass suicide that would follow over at their board would make for great entertainment. :lol:

Iā€™d rather see us play ANYBODY (and I include Cincy and Louisville in that) than Memphis under those conditions.

If Memphis loses Sat. They are likely the eight seed and would get the #1 seed in the second round.