I'll coach the Niner's next year for nothing!

I am willing to coach the team next year for free so we can pay Bobby his money.

Heres what you get:

Former Gulf War Vet
Small business owner
No drinking,drugs, or sex scandles
I will have no problem recruiting more talent ( I think we have plenty now)

I sit close enough to the bench to see how Bobby interacts with his team. They back talk and question him on a constant basis.
I will be the Captain of the ship.

I will not tolerate a point guard purposely not distributing the ball to players on his team he does not get along with.

I will have a game plan and my team will be ready night in and night out.

We will master the basics…boxing out, passing, running plays

What’s Judy’s number?

[quote=“clt49ers, post:1, topic:22697”]I sit close enough to the bench to see how Bobby interacts with his team. They back talk and question him on a constant basis.
I will be the Captain of the ship.[/quote]
Does this really happen?

I will not tolerate a point guard purposely not distributing the ball to players on his team he does not get along with.
Not sure who Dijuan doesn't pass to?

[quote=“clt49ers, post:1, topic:22697”]I am willing to coach the team next year for free so we can pay Bobby his money.

Heres what you get:

Former Gulf War Vet
Small business owner

I sit close enough to the bench to see how Bobby interacts with his team. They back talk and question him on a constant basis.

What’s Judy’s number?[/quote]
I trust no man that won’t hoist a cold one.

[quote=“hootie, post:3, topic:22697”][quote=“clt49ers, post:1, topic:22697”]I am willing to coach the team next year for free so we can pay Bobby his money.

Heres what you get:

Former Gulf War Vet
Small business owner

I trust no man that won’t hoist a cold one.[/quote]

O.K…I will have a beer while playing golf but lets not let The Observer get a hold of that…never mind, they could give a shi$

[quote=“hootie, post:3, topic:22697”][quote=“clt49ers, post:1, topic:22697”]I am willing to coach the team next year for free so we can pay Bobby his money.

Heres what you get:

Former Gulf War Vet
Small business owner

I trust no man that won’t hoist a cold one.[/quote]

Agreed Hootie