I'm a lucky young man...

behold it in all it’s glory! :smiley:

where did you find them?

Where did you learn to take a picture of them?

:smiley: :lol:

Those are some nasty little burgers even when they are fresh. Frozen? Well, enjoy them, if that’s what you like.

[i]Originally posted by ziltz[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 12:01 AM [b] Those are some nasty little burgers even when they are fresh. Frozen? Well, enjoy them, if that's what you like. [/b]
You're not allowed to post such negative thoughts here, remember.

You can get them in any of your grocer’s freezers.

[i]Originally posted by ziltz[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 12:01 AM [b] Those are some nasty little burgers even when they are fresh. Frozen? Well, enjoy them, if that's what you like. [/b]
dont be a jealous hater :D
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 12:07 AM [b] Where did you learn to take a picture of them? [/b]
hes a damn good photographer B)
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 11:07 PM [b] Where did you learn to take a picture of them? [/b]
dont hate on my excellent photography skills :D

those things have been out in the grocery stores for years.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Jan 26 2005, 12:43 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Jan 26 2005, 12:43 AM)
[i]Originally posted by ballboy[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 08:46 AM [b] Hey Chisox....why not use your power for good not evil. Take some pic's around campus to add to the Goldusters thread!!!! [/b]
lol yeah ballboy, how about i just sit at Belk tower taking pics of all the fine tail that walks by. haha great idea in theory...
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 11:43 AM [b] how about i just sit at Belk tower taking pics of all the fine tail that walks by. [/b]
Turning down a challenge, Chisox?

I"m sure you’ve completed the box of burgers… dessert (inspiration) time!

Are White Castle any different than Krystal burgers?

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 12:00 PM [b] Are White Castle any different than Krystal burgers? [/b]
DUDE WHITE CASTLE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER

yeah, i love me some Krystal burger, but White Castle is better.

Forget White Castle.

I see your White Castle, Krystal, and Wendy’s, and raise you:

Mmmmmm, Monster Burger.