im gonna make a sign for tomorrow

unless anyone has any really funny/creative ideas, im gonna keep it nice and simple. something along the lines of EDDIE BASDEN FOR C-USA PLAYER OF THEY YEAR

any other ideas?

How about putting FIRE MARK “FUDGE” PACKER on the other side? I’ll take some pictures and email them to him.

Hey Chisox you should definitely disparage Packer somehow. The fact that your dad works with him on occasion would make it all the more sweet. :slight_smile:

on the flip side of the Basden sign, put

“The ACC is full of gutless pansies.”

Once the result (Niners- 143, Toads- 48) is oblivious to everyone, then flip it around.

lol keep the ideas comming guys, im gonna run out to walmart to get supplies later on tonight

I wouldn’t call out that stupid AM drivetime sports radio show or its host.

It will just give him something to talk about on Thursday.

Ignoring him & his show is the best way to handle him.

“CHEAP SEATS THURSDAY AT 10:00”

love that show.

"atlantic 10, your next"
whooooooooooooooooo

[b] I wouldn't call out that stupid AM drivetime sports radio show or its host.[/b]

I think you mean PM. If that’s the case, kudos for not knowing enough about that 18th postage class show to know when it’s on.

[b] I wouldn't call out that stupid AM drivetime sports radio show or its host.[/b]

I think you mean PM. If that’s the case, kudos for not knowing enough about that 18th postage class show to know when it’s on.

I think he was referring to amplitude modulation, not ante meridien

Humbling. :slight_smile:

Definently “Basden for C-USA player of the year”

In nice big letters

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 04:09 PM [b] unless anyone has any really funny/creative ideas, im gonna keep it nice and simple. something along the lines of EDDIE BASDEN FOR C-USA PLAYER OF THEY YEAR

any other ideas? [/b]

How about - Jeff Mullins, we remember (and some of his coaching stats). I’d think that would be almost guranteed to get you on TV. Plus, if you really wanted to, at the bottom of the sign you could put “P.S. - why won’t Duke play us?”. That’d be a great segway for the whole big teams not scheduling us and I’d love to hear Mullins’ take on that (especially since he played @ Duke).