In case you missed it ...

http://gmine.blogspot.com/

Utter’s blog. Niners set to play Salukis?

I didn’t miss it. Just who does it replace and who else do we add?

Thanks Mike. I did miss that yesterday.

Thanks Mike. That’s a team we should try to ink in on a long-term basis if possible.

Gotta love this too:

Considering how difficult this season has been and how much E.J. Drayton has meant to what success the 49ers have had, how bad would things be if Drayton had played one more minute in an additional game last season and had been ineligible for a medical redshirt? He gets my early vote for team MVP

so how long before Jim Utter gets payed 4.95 a month instead of rivals?

Great stuff. I like tidbits.

[QUOTE=ninerID;214939]so how long before Jim Utter gets payed 4.95 a month instead of rivals?

Great stuff. I like tidbits.[/QUOTE]

I’ll make you a deal: We’ll pay Utter, and you get this stuff for free.

Bidding is off…Mike Wins:mallet:

Mike and Jim, thanks! Good to hear we’ll play SIU next season. And I certainly agree that Drayton is the Niners’ MVP this year. Should be All-Atlantic 10 as well.

GO NINERS!

Mike & Jim thanks! Jim is doing a great job for us. We are grateful for the excellent coveragage this year.:smile:

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;214941]I’ll make you a deal: We’ll pay Utter, and you get this stuff for free.[/QUOTE]
I don’t care what they tell me Mike, you’re a good man! :clap:

SIU is better than ever-> This will be a very tough game. The Valley this year is really tough. See’em getting at least 4 teams into the NCAA.

I just posted a tidbit from Jim’s Observations that will appear in Saturday’s paper.

It has his thought on officiating in the A-10 and elsewhere.

I know you guys hate the ACC, but one of the funniest officiating stories ever happened at Duke when I was in school. Bad call against the Blue Devils, and the Crazies chant “These refs suck.” Krzyzewski rips them after the game for being vulgar (like he’s one to talk). The next game, another perceived bad call, and the crowd chants “We beg to differ” instead.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;214952]I know you guys hate the ACC, but one of the funniest officiating stories ever happened at Duke when I was in school. Bad call against the Blue Devils, and the Crazies chant “These refs suck.” Krzyzewski rips them after the game for being vulgar (like he’s one to talk). The next game, another perceived bad call, and the crowd chants “We beg to differ” instead.[/QUOTE]

Mike, I do remember that.

BTW, seems like the A-10 office in Philly must think – unofficially – that the officiating is bad since Linda Bruno won’t reprimand anyone – at least publically – this season for speaking out. Sean Miller certainly made some public comments after the Xavier-Duquesne game that, in any other league, probably would have resulted in a reprimand and maybe even a one-game suspension.

Heck, even Bobby has made comments on the Niners post-game with Matt Swierad this season that should have gotten some sort of response from Bruno & Co. Of course, this is the same commissioner who let Temple’s John Cheney “reprimand” himself after the “Goon-Gate” episode in which the St. Joe’s player had his arm broken!

Jim,

Has any other team hit 24 consecutive fts in a game this year? How about 24 straight to end the game. Let’s see how long it goes Sat.

Jim,

Has any other team hit 24 consecutive fts in a game this year? How about 24 straight to end the game. Let’s see how long it goes Sat.

as long as DA and leemire are at the line then yea the streak will continue

Yeah, Bobby said on WFNZ yesterday that we are playing SIU next year . Looks like their conference is where the old CUSA was with 4 possible bids. :envy:

[SIZE=2]its sad that I get excited when we play someone that I’ve actually seen on tv.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=49er1;214995]Yeah, Bobby said on WFNZ yesterday that we are playing SIU next year . Looks like their conference is where the old CUSA was with 4 possible bids. :envy:[/QUOTE]

Which show was he on? Anything interesting?

Im liking this blog.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;215002]Which show was he on? Anything interesting?[/QUOTE]

On Pac Man’s show for about 3 minutes. No other stuff we don’t already know, or he hasn’t already said.