In-depth Analysis of Temple

We spoke with Owl Scoop, full coverage of Temple athletics.

He gave us some GREAT insight into Charlotte’s next opponent and really is a can’t miss piece for anyone that wants to know more…

Don’t miss out on this one guys…

Q&A with OwlScoop.com
https://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1809146

Pat, I have not given your work a look, but I have to say that you seem to be prolific and writing about things that we care about. Your job has always been the poster child of the chicken/egg dilemma, and I appreciate you getting the ball rolling.

The coach sees Larry O as an NFL player, big praise. Also very complimentary on Phillips.

[quote=“moss2k, post:3, topic:29865”]The coach sees Larry O as an NFL player, big praise. Also very complimentary on Phillips.[/quote]That would really be a testament to Larry O’s work ethic. Nothing about him screamed NFL player when he committed here. He has worked very hard though and I’d love to see him make it.

[quote=“Niner National, post:4, topic:29865”][quote=“moss2k, post:3, topic:29865”]The coach sees Larry O as an NFL player, big praise. Also very complimentary on Phillips.[/quote]That would really be a testament to Larry O’s work ethic. Nothing about him screamed NFL player when he committed here. He has worked very hard though and I’d love to see him make it.[/quote]NFL or not, Larry will be successful. Very intelligent kid with a great head on his shoulders.

[quote=“moss2k, post:5, topic:29865”][quote=“Niner National, post:4, topic:29865”][quote=“moss2k, post:3, topic:29865”]The coach sees Larry O as an NFL player, big praise. Also very complimentary on Phillips.[/quote]That would really be a testament to Larry O’s work ethic. Nothing about him screamed NFL player when he committed here. He has worked very hard though and I’d love to see him make it.[/quote]NFL or not, Larry will be successful. Very intelligent kid with a great head on his shoulders.[/quote]Oh no doubt. Double major with computer science and something else I believe. He’s not taking joke courses. Not sure how he balances that with football, but major kudos to him for doing so.

Biology/Pre-Med

Thank you for the kind words. I know this is a passionate group of fans, so I definitely want to bring the stuff they want to the news front.

I hope everyone is liking what is on the site but I am ALWAYS looking or listening to what others have to say and want to see on the page.

Biology/Pre-Med[/quote]

He was introduced to football as a sophomore in HS so I imagine he was pretty raw when he got here. He’s very easy to cheer for and I think he will be successful in anything he does after he graduates.

Thank you for the kind words. I know this is a passionate group of fans, so I definitely want to bring the stuff they want to the news front.

I hope everyone is liking what is on the site but I am ALWAYS looking or listening to what others have to say and want to see on the page.[/quote]

just myself personally, i am most interested in basketball recruiting information, as anybody on the site will attest to so the more of that the better. keep up the good work.

I hope everyone is liking what is on the site but I am ALWAYS looking or listening to what others have to say and want to see on the page.[/quote]

just myself personally, i am most interested in basketball recruiting information, as anybody on the site will attest to so the more of that the better. keep up the good work.[/quote]I’d say basketball is of most interest, but football is too. We just haven’t had a steady source of football recruiting information in the past.

I’d actually be more interested in football news from Rivals personally. We haven’t really had much issue getting scoop on basketball recruiting, but nobody ever knows what is happening with football.

Me too. We have no one covering practices at all. All we get from the local media is highlights from the weekly press conference.

These sites are usually only successful when the football fan base buys in, simply because there is so much more material…

I haven’t bought yet, but I’m getting tempted to. The truth is, the Observer does such a piss poor job that there is an opportunity for someone to easily outperform them and give value for the money. Our fans just have to become conditioned to paying for it.

clt says you learn more about appy by running into the woods.

I was thinking the same thing, the coverage from the Observer has been beyond abysmal this year. Actually the Charlotte Post has done a better job of covering us. I am very close to getting a Rivals subscription as well, although I don’t have access to the pay portion of the site he seems to crank out a good deal of material.

clt is paging ninermike, please pick up the courtesy phone.

clt is paging ninermike, please pick up the courtesy phone.[/quote]

He is too busy measuring and counting words.

clt is paging ninermike, please pick up the courtesy phone.[/quote]

He is too busy measuring and counting words.[/quote]

I remember Mike P telling us we would get better coverage if we had football.