In the Swamp in 2023

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2023/team/charlotte

Looks like 3 away ooc games in 2023, or by then this will be a conference matchup.

0 Likes

Yeah Georgia State probably will be a conference matchup when the Sunbelt & CUSA merge.

0 Likes

Don’t be so negative brother! Strange things can happen.

0 Likes

Not being negative. Just being realistic. If we go from the basement of CUSA to the SEC in 5 years Mike Hill deserves his own religion. I think we’re on the way out of the dumpster just not quite that fast.

1 Like

That’ll probably be the best OOC schedule of any school in the state of NC that year.

0 Likes

You need some of @NinerWupAss’s KoolAid. Just ask him for some and you’ll be set.

0 Likes

Nah I’m not down with 5 years even with my koolaid.

I still like our chances if the leagues all go big.

0 Likes

Five home games in 2023? With none of the away games that close? I don’t love that.

0 Likes

When will we hear about the $$$?

Didn’t realize we play at Tenn again in a couple years. Tenn must like giving us $$$…

0 Likes

First off I’m in.

Second this is a big philosophical shift in our scheduling to have only 5 home games.

0 Likes

Odds are 2023 has changed. Everyone wants 6 home games. My guess is something happens with the Indiana game/series.

0 Likes

I don’t like dropping FCS game. The FCS game gives your backups a better chance at playing time and can help towards bowl eligibility.

0 Likes

2023 is a long way away, but by then we better be in a position to win one of these P5 games.

0 Likes

2023 is a long way away.

1 Like

1.55 million

2 Likes

clt says we are adopting the FSU method of playing anyone anywhere. Love it

1 Like

With it being 5 years away, both parties have plenty of time to back out.

0 Likes

okkkkkkk. That could happen to any ooc. Not sure why we would do the cancelling though. What are you referencing in my post? I would think there is some penalty for a back-out.

0 Likes

Yes, I was just giving a reason not to worry about the money.

I think most of this board would like to see Charlotte in a better conference in 5 years (however likely or unlikely that is). Scheduling could change if that happens.

All hypothetical though.

0 Likes

Maryland and Florida in the same year, plus Indiana. I hope we recruit like heck between now and when we play them. We need 3 of our OOC games to at least be winnable and at least 2 at home. i hope we do reschedule Maryland or Indiana. No need in making it too tough on us. This program needs winning seasons.

1 Like