Individual Player Rankings

Basden is the 16th highest rated guard right behind Diener (15) and Grier (14). All are ahead of Francisco Garcia, Justin Gray, McCan’t, Julius Hodge, etc.

Takes into account offense and defense.

I know this has been posted before but it is worth checking out every so often.

Player Rankings

imagine if it counted steals

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 10:11 AM [b] imagine if it counted steals [/b]
Imagine if those rankings actually meant anything...

I’m glad to see Vincent Grier on that list, but it kind of makes me sick that it’s for another team. Imagine how good we could be with him coming off the bench? I know we’ve talked about this before, but he really is starting to look like an NBA prospect.

[i]Originally posted by max[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 10:13 AM [b] I'm glad to see Vincent Grier on that list, but it kind of makes me sick that it's for another team. Imagine how good we could be with him coming off the bench? I know we've talked about this before, but he really is starting to look like an NBA prospect. [/b]
VG is too good to wait until his senior year to come off the bench. If he wasn't going to start here (which he probably would have deserved), then he was right to leave.

I’m #1 in Asteriods :slight_smile: hrumph… nm… wrong rankings.

Obviously doesn’t take into account nasty teabagging dunks <_<

[i]Originally posted by NinerUpNorth[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 09:13 AM [b] Basden is the 16th highest rated guard right behind Diener (15) and Grier (14). All are ahead of Francisco Garcia, Justin Gray, McCan't, Julius Hodge, etc.

Takes into account offense and defense.

I know this has been posted before but it is worth checking out every so often.

Player Rankings [/b]

Basden and Withers could easily start in the ACC. Someone send this information to Pack-it.

When Senior Niners have blown-up, it’s been hard for me not to wonder what could’ve been, say, if they’d come off the bench earlier.

Sooo many Senior Niners have come through for us in the last ten years. (Basden is kicking-ass, but most of us saw it coming- he’s no Jermaine Parker.)

When the difficult question of who will replace Eddie comes to mind, it’s too hard to know… Who will be next? But I’m eased by faith that an underclassman will actualize, like a man-larva, because that’s what i’ve come to expect, unconsiously.

Adderal, the anti-narcolepsy drug, is coming under fire now. (I like to think that me and CW are on the same meds.) (Btw, it’s a stimulant, something we come to accomodate, which might explain his/our lull of late, but I don’t know if he’s on Adderal, ie, I don’t know what i’m talking about really.)

Who knows what’s in store?

I think Eddie can carry us in past the 2nd round!

Wasted, your clown is disturbing. What is his deal? Is he part of that insane clown posse?

Tremain Gardner.

[i]Originally posted by anipalcraig[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 07:50 PM [b] When Senior Niners have blown-up, it's been hard for me not to wonder what could've been, say, if they'd come off the bench earlier.

Sooo many Senior Niners have come through for us in the last ten years. (Basden is kicking-ass, but most of us saw it coming- he’s no Jermaine Parker.)

When the difficult question of who will replace Eddie comes to mind, it’s too hard to know… Who will be next? But I’m eased by faith that an underclassman will actualize, like a man-larva, because that’s what i’ve come to expect, unconsiously.

Adderal, the anti-narcolepsy drug, is coming under fire now. (I like to think that me and CW are on the same meds.) (Btw, it’s a stimulant, something we come to accomodate, which might explain his/our lull of late, but I don’t know if he’s on Adderal, ie, I don’t know what i’m talking about really.)

Who knows what’s in store?

I think Eddie can carry us in past the 2nd round!

Wasted, your clown is disturbing. What is his deal? Is he part of that insane clown posse?

Tremain Gardner. [/b]

WElcome back anipal craig. That was some good stuff. :wacko: :smiley:

clown is from “House of a 1000 Corpses”…movie by Rob Zombie…sequal coming soon…and for wasted…Dr Satan

Rob Zombie rocks :rolleyes:

Thanks Lefty.

Maybe Alexander will be the one.