Interesting article from SI

For all the debate about rushing the court, here is something interesting from SI.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ…enii/index.html

Obviously, he has no clue that confetti flys after every home victory.

Yeah, really. The Cincy fans were the same way. Last year, when we beat Louisville and stormed, was there this much uproar over confetti?

The court-storming debate aside, interesting comments about Houston:

• You can see the early stages of another Tom Penders’ turnaround taking shape at Houston. The Cougars, 8-20 and 9-18 the past two years, are 5-4 in Conference USA and 14-9 overall after beating Memphis on Saturday. They still endure their share of butt-whippings away from home but can play with anyone at home, as evidenced by their win over Louisville.

I’m just glad we’re playing them in Halton this year.

I sent this dude a note telling him confetti flys after EVERY home win and he needs to GET OVER our storming the court whenever we damn well feel like it.

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Feb 7 2005, 03:45 PM [b] and he needs to GET OVER our storming the court whenever we damn well feel like it. [/b]
Well, he (and the others) DO have a point about "acting like we've been there." But that's been beaten to death on the boards. I can see noth sides of it and wouldn't have cared either way. I think I personally would rather not rushed, but since everyone went, I was there too.