internet exploer sucks

My old PC is acting like a brand new one since making the switch.
I dont know how or why, but sweet jesus I’m happy about this.

You just now joining the cool club? :stuck_out_tongue:

In all honesty, I haven’t used IE one single time in over a year except for a few things at work. At home, I’m strictly a FireFox user. Love it.

Firefox is on the cover of Wired magazine. I haven’t downloaded it yet. What are the benefits vs IE?

[i]Originally posted by CPA_Niner[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 04:04 PM [b] Firefox is on the cover of Wired magazine. I haven't downloaded it yet. What are the benefits vs IE? [/b]
You don't have to patch it daily for security holes... No more pop-ups(period!)... much cleaner and faster... tabbed browsing (multiple pages opened in one window)... the extensions.

For instance, I use an extension called BugMeNot. Go to charlotte.com and when it asks you to login, right click, click BugMeNot and it instantly puts in a valid login and pass from bugmenot.com… There are tons of extensions, but I find BugMeNot and the Goggle Bar to be imust haves…

gotta get the gmail notifier

sorry double post

[i]Originally posted by anipalcraig[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 02:48 PM [b] My old PC is acting like a brand new one since making the switch. I dont know how or why, but sweet jesus I'm happy about this. [/b]
way to be on the ball genuis

you guys should try this…

I posted this on the other board…

http://www.thisboardrocks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80871