Investigation

[QUOTE=jcl49er;202864]I remember the senseless posts and that stupid avatar with some sort of planter on a patio and something about a fish? That kid would give clt a run for his money with the best poster award.[/QUOTE]

It was suh-weet.

He was a 49er fan from across the pond – WAAAAAY across the pond.

We helped him understand the game.

He gave us a whole new way to look at our team, our game.

It was like having the world’s best exchange student.

(He did have a weird IKEA fetish, though.)

[QUOTE=WBNiner;202869]I remember that. She also got mad at a few folks for calling Nash out if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you do remember correctly.

I don’t remember who all called Nash out, but she let 'em have it.

[QUOTE=HomeinHalton;202879]It was suh-weet.

He was a 49er fan from across the pond – WAAAAAY across the pond.

We helped him understand the game.

He gave us a whole new way to look at our team, our game.

It was like having the world’s best exchange student.

(He did have a weird IKEA fetish, though.)[/QUOTE]
Someone on CUSA-Talk put it best… he had the spirit of a thousand fans and the IQ of 1/1000 of a fan.

I’d forgotten about Nash’s mom. She was all class. Am I correct in my recollection that the only family member of a player on our boards that hasn’t been just insane was Sager’s sister?

Man Good times. I miss GoSager and Gruehls going at it. And yes Klus. Classics never die.

Good times.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;202885] She was all class. Am I correct in my recollection that the only family member of a player on our boards that hasn’t been just insane was Sager’s sister?[/QUOTE]

sager’s sister PM’d me 10x a day, she’s probably a doc now…

nash’s mom all class? yikes, not sure bout that.

sager's sister PM'd me 10x a day, she's probably a doc now...

nash’s mom all class? yikes, not sure bout that.

Do you have any pics of Sager’s sister wearing a thong bikini? :drool:

[QUOTE=metro;202943]nash’s mom all class? yikes, not sure bout that.[/QUOTE]
It’s called sarcasm. :smile:

I do miss the CUSA-Talk days sometimes. I don’t miss the Memphis fans though. I liked a few of them (incl. fsquid), but the rest… geeeeeeeeeeeez.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;202956]It’s called sarcasm. :smile:

I do miss the CUSA-Talk days sometimes. I don’t miss the Memphis fans though. I liked a few of them (incl. fsquid), but the rest… geeeeeeeeeeeez.[/QUOTE]

gotcha.
had dinner next door tonite, me and 3 wives, several bottles of wine, xmas music, not thinking clear.

[QUOTE=metro;202959]gotcha.
had dinner next door tonite, me and 3 wives, several bottles of wine, xmas music, not thinking clear.[/QUOTE]

Your a Metro alright. “A METRO-SEXUAL”

go sager is a cool woman.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;202825]Oh, that’s right I forgot about the old NNN…[/QUOTE]

Clus Kdiid goes way back before “old NNN,” all the way back to the GoCarolinas days.

[QUOTE=Smoothieking;203218]Clus Kdiid goes way back before “old NNN,” all the way back to the GoCarolinas days.[/QUOTE]

holy crap, where have you been man?

Clus Kdiid goes way back before "old NNN," all the way back to the GoCarolinas days.

He does exist!!!