Is Charlotte Football a Possibility?

It will never happen!! Bonnie Coneā€™s paralyzed grandson will never allow it!![/quote] Not to mention that our athletic director hates the idea. Its a pipe dream fueled by fantasy dollars.[/quote]
Plus, wouldnā€™t the money be better spent on academics?

It will never happen!! Bonnie Coneā€™s paralyzed grandson will never allow it!![/quote] Not to mention that our athletic director hates the idea. Its a pipe dream fueled by fantasy dollars.[/quote]
Plus, wouldnā€™t the money be better spent on academics?[/quote]

[font=Verdana][size=2]Oh get real! Nobody pays to come watch a kid take a math test![/size][/font]

We cant start football until our basketball games are always sold out - donā€™t you people know that?

Guys, Iā€™m serious. Weā€™re going to play in a stadium that cost over $40 million (Real American TM) to build.

Plus, wouldnā€™t the money be better spent on academics?[/quote]

[font=verdana][size=1em]Oh get real! Nobody pays to come watch a kid take a math test![/size][/font][/quote]

People will come to see this!!

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=18986.msg290593;topicseen#msg290593

I will bet my house on the fact that we are playing football by no later than August 31, 2013, at noon ET.

So what youā€™re saying is that if the game clock hasnā€™t started by 12:00:00 PM on 8/31/13, somebody gets your house. You better hope that nothing delays kickoff a single minute past noon, or else that day might not turn out so great.

Looks like we topped CC 5:1 on the benefactor front. And thatā€™s just for the stadium name.

All in, we received 14 million for naming rights right?

$10 million for stadium name
$2 million for field name (less than the 2.5 asked)
$2 million for field house name

Right?

[quote=ā€œNiner National, post:30, topic:8049ā€]All in, we received 14 million for naming rights right?

$10 million for stadium name
$2 million for field name (less than the 2.5 asked)
$2 million for field house name

Right?[/quote]
To my knowledge the AD has never confirmed EXACTLY what was given for the field name.

Iā€™ll bet you syd4. No way we kick off a noon game by 12.

LOL, good point. Syd definitely did not think that one through!

You were wrong!!!

:)[/quote]

No I wasnā€™t. There was a ā€œslimā€ chance, and ā€œslimā€ won out! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D