Is the heat on?

Is the heat on dubois right now? I am not talking about getting ousted, but is the heat on Dubois to come out of the cave and make a public statement about football? With articles, and many news pieces, coming out as this “alumni/student group fighting the administration wanting football” when does he take his turn at things? It has to be embarassing on his part I believe to have all this negativity and he can’t defend himself.

Another thing is does this put him in a predicament where he really can’t do anything major until addressing the issue of football?

SGA will have a poll monday, i have no doubt that the online poll will eclipse the 5000 mark. I have no doubt in my mind that the following vote will then show that students want football. What is it then?

thoughts…

the heat is on outside thats for sure, like 77 degrees… in november.

The trees are probably freaking out.

[QUOTE=ninerID;197768]Is the heat on dubois right now? I am not talking about getting ousted, but is the heat on Dubois to come out of the cave and make a public statement about football? With articles, and many news pieces, coming out as this “alumni/student group fighting the administration wanting football” when does he take his turn at things? It has to be embarassing on his part I believe to have all this negativity and he can’t defend himself.

Another thing is does this put him in a predicament where he really can’t do anything major until addressing the issue of football?

SGA will have a poll monday, i have no doubt that the online poll will eclipse the 5000 mark. I have no doubt in my mind that the following vote will then show that students want football. What is it then?

thoughts…[/QUOTE]

he could give a rats rear.
the only objective Dubois and gang have is to appease UNC board members.