Isn't It Nice...

to play on the same day as UNC and Duke but find them buried back on page 6 of the sports section while we get top billing? Wasn’t always like that but it sure is nice to see them get the black and white photos for once. Good win, good coverage in Observer today. Hope that Curt brings it like that from here on out.

Also a nice little column by Jena on the lady 49ers.

I’d link both stories but at this moment, their site is slower than a snail in the desert. :unsure:

It is definitely slow this morning…

49ers rebound, Withers, Charlotte muscle up to knock off No. 25 Marquette

Snow excuse, go see 49ers women play

Good job Jena! :thumbsup:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:10 AM [b] It is definitely slow this morning...

49ers rebound, Withers, Charlotte muscle up to knock off No. 25 Marquette

Snow excuse, go see 49ers women play

Good job Jena! :thumbsup: [/b]

Glad you had the patience to link those HP…I was getting more gray hair by the minute waiting for them to load. :stuck_out_tongue:

jcl, I had time to put more logs on the fire, twice.

This one doesn’t take so long to load:

Still looking for a remedy

Good quotes from Crean regarding Curtis. Crean knows him well since he coached him on the National team this summer.

[b]jcl, I had time to put more logs on the fire, twice.[/b]

Cook me up some bacon and some beans.

WTF, I’m going to see the lady niners. I’m about to drive bamboo shoots under my nails waiting for the AFC Championship cough Superbowl cough to start, so this will be a chance to check them out.

Added Basden: “We knew they (MU) were going to make runs. We answered with a strong comeback. We kept fighting and wouldn’t let this one slip away.”

Nice to see the mental toughness.

Who is Brandon???

I hope Marq can rebound from this stretch of bad ball to recover and knock off some of our competitors for the title…Aint lookin good for ya if you are a fan of the golden eagle.