It just keeps getting worse for the Vikings!

Can it get anyworse for this terrible team? Whats the over-under on when Tice gets fired?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9665387/

I can’t imagine such group of fine upstanding men as the Vikings would do such a thing <_<

Wasn’t this the same team that pretended to moon some fans during a game a last year.

Moss went to Oakland.

While I disagree with what they did, what did the charter company think would happen when you have athletes & strippers on board? Next they’ll complain that the Pope is Catholic.

If you don’t want your business used in that way, turn back to shore & end the cruise, & be done with it. The company ended the 3 1/2 hr. cruise after 40 min., but they didn’t end it. They tattle taled to the police about prostitution. While prostitution is bad, is it really they’re business to rat-fink to the police & media? Who among us hasn’t done something wrong? Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone.

Famous tattle tales in history: Deep Throat, the boat charter company, & Judas Iscariot.
I think it’s not my business to tattle unless you’re a murderer or rapist. If I see consenting adults doing something that I disapprove of, I’m not going to narc on them.

Why would anyone hire this boat company in the future? They’ve shown they have no discretion. I’d hate to be planning a bank merger, & then they tell your competitor.
Once a narc, always a narc.

I think they told because their employees were being propositioned…which is not a good thing and completly understandable.

anyway…the Vikings strike again.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot…s.ap/index.html

i hope the Panthers beat the dog mess out of this team.

maybe the boat owner has a license and business to protect. go down the tubes for a bunch of over paid athletes and hookers? not me. get your own boat.

[i]Originally posted by casstommy[/i]@Oct 25 2005, 04:59 PM [b] I think they told because their employees were being propositioned....which is not a good thing and completly understandable. [/b]
I heard they told because the Vikings didn't tip them well enough. Not sure if that is true or not...

There employees obviously said no, & ended the boat ride. The boat operator wouldn’t get in trouble for what the Vikings did. Who would know? Anything on the boat the Vikes wouldn’t admit to, & anything off the boat isn’t the boat owner’s problem.
I still say I wouldn’t do a business merger on their boat because they’re snitches.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;134807]Wasn’t this the same team that pretended to moon some fans during a game a last year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was a fantastic touchdown celebration. Better than any I’ve seen this year.