It's baaaaaaaaaack

The billboard has been spotted on the Brookshire Freeway, heading east, between I-85 & I-77.

Kinda surprised by the placement.

Crap. Those things seem to be bad luck.

Crap. Those things seem to be bad luck.

ditto. I wonder, was it down during our four game winning streak?

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;143109]The billboard has been spotted on the Brookshire Freeway, heading east, between I-85 & I-77.

Kinda surprised by the placement.[/QUOTE]

Tell me it’s not that Rose had Cornbread sign.

This is the dumbest slogan ever.

[QUOTE=49erpi;143170]Tell me it’s not that Rose had Cornbread sign.

This is the dumbest slogan ever.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it is that very sign. I figured they burned it after the MSU debacle, but I saw it loud & clear this AM. Almost as dangerous to see while driving as those people fearing “black ice”.

Will someone please BURN this damn billboard.

That’s it, I’m gonna tear down this this ****ing billboard!!! Who’s coming with me?? ARGHHHHHH!!!

If I could, I would. Who decides that? We need them to know not to ever put up another billboard. Ever.

why did we buy DA, Nance and Curt drinks at the bar tonight? **** if I know

[QUOTE=amstamey;143813]why did we buy DA, Nance and Curt drinks at the bar tonight? **** if I know[/QUOTE]

Was this before the game? I say let DA consume all the liquor he wants. But Nance and Curt should maybe stick with coffee.

Why is this billboard STILL UP?

Why is this billboard STILL UP?

LOL are you serious?

If its back, I wasn’t here when it was here the first time. Would anyone mind clueing me in on what this billboard says or showing me a pic of it?

As stated earlier, it is on the Brookshire, heading east between I85 & I77.

It has a picture on Lutz & Withers, with the wording “Rose had Cornbread, Lutz has Withers”.

Personally, I thought this might’ve been the school’s way of saying they found some additional eligibility for Curt :slight_smile:

I talked to some people in the ticket office and they’re as surprised as anyone that it’s still up. They only paid for a 30-45 day period during the season.

Someone needs to at least climb up there and change it to “Lutz HAD Withers”.

Maybe the billboard company has no other leasees for the space.