It's the headband

Don’t shoot the messenger:

Curtis Withers, w/ headband down over his eyes = monster
Curtis Withers w/o headband, w/ braids = TO machine, lacking intensity at times

Chris Nance last night with headband so far down over his eyes he appeared to be shooting his posterize dunk FT blindfolded = monster & straight money.

How else do you explain it?

Bring back the headband Curtis! :stuck_out_tongue:

(seriously - would like to see him get back on track against SLU Saturday.)

I was thinking the exact same thing last night!

Headbands for everyone on the team!!

Well, but then again, maybe only one player can be altered by the mighty headband per year. Remember Butter with the headband last year??

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 09:53 AM [b] Chris Nance last night with headband so far down over his eyes he appeared to be shooting his posterize dunk FT blindfolded = monster & straight money.

[/b]

Not sure if this was already posted, but the dunk earned Nance #6 on ESPN’s plays of the day.

Anybody have video of the dunk?

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 10:49 AM [b] Anybody have video of the dunk? [/b]
Why do you need to see the Video Norman, don't you have C-SET?
[i]Originally posted by Quimby+Jan 13 2005, 12:10 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Quimby @ Jan 13 2005, 12:10 PM)
[b]Bring back the headband Curtis![/b]

I agree, he need to bring the headband back. I think it said last year that he wore the headband like that because it keep him alert.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 11:40 PM [b]
[b]Bring back the headband Curtis![/b]

I agree, he need to bring the headband back. I think it said last year that he wore the headband like that because it keep him alert. [/b]

I think Curt would bring back the headband if some crazy niner fan didn’t rip it off his head storming the court after the Louisville game last year. B) Please, give the man his headband back!!! You know who you are!!! :smiley: