J-Rich TRADED!

[QUOTE=EE9er;369152]That’s the truth, they have no direction. I hate to say it but it looks like the only way they are going to amount to anything is if they tank one season to get a top 3 pick. Who am I kidding they will mess that up also. They’re hopeless.[/QUOTE]

Adam Morrison was the third pick right? HAHAHA

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;369131]Yep… it seems the same way to me. He is the last player I thought the Bobcats would get rid of.

At times it seems like winning is not one of the priorities in that organization.[/QUOTE]

Players who don’t play defense won’t play for Brown, just saying. That’s why we don’t ship off Gerald like everyone and their brother was saying. No way Wallace gets dealt if Brown has any input. Bell + Wallace = good things to come, watch and see. Plus with Augustin getting more and more experience, we should have a good team in a year or two.

The confirmation on this trade was the suprisingly good combo of Felton + Augustin when J Rich was hurt. That ended up being the trigger.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;369155]Players who don’t play defense won’t play for Brown, just saying. That’s why we don’t ship off Gerald like everyone and their brother was saying. No way Wallace gets dealt if Brown has any input. Bell + Wallace = good things to come, watch and see. Plus with Augustin getting more and more experience, we should have a good team in a year or two.

The confirmation on this trade was the suprisingly good combo of Felton + Augustin when J Rich was hurt. That ended up being the trigger.[/QUOTE]

when the cats where 30th in offensive efficiency?

Good trade. Raja and Diaw are solid basketball players.

[QUOTE=shagg49er;369156]when the cats where 30th in offensive efficiency?[/QUOTE]

Well that tells you something don’t it? The system in place wasn’t working. I think the Augustin/Felton combo is just as good.

Fowler saw it the same way I did in his blog… Solid Defender + a “Poor Man’s Rasheed Wallace.” Augustin is solid with the ball, Felton has never shown the ability to run the PG effectively at all times, but playing the 2G he is surprisingly better because of his speed/ability to hit a set shot.

Adam Morrison was the third pick right? HAHAHA

To be fair, that was an awful draft top to bottom.

Only #6 Roy and #8 Gay have been as good as advertised, while #2 Aldridge and #7 Foye have been decent.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;369215]To be fair, that was an awful draft top to bottom.

Only #6 Roy and #8 Gay have been as good as advertised, while #2 Aldridge and #7 Foye have been decent.[/QUOTE]

Or you could have drafted a championship point guard name Rajon Rondo

Or you could have drafted a championship point guard name Rajon Rondo

and Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl…Rondo is average, there was a reason I left him off the list.

To be fair, that was an awful draft top to bottom.

Only #6 Roy and #8 Gay have been as good as advertised, while #2 Aldridge and #7 Foye have been decent.

Aldridge is a beast against mediocre players, but tends to fade against stiffer competition. Although, at the end of last year and beginning of this year he has shown some improvement in his consistency. Hasn’t Foye battled injury problems, along with just playing in Minnesota can’t help.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;369250]and Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl…Rondo is average, there was a reason I left him off the list.[/QUOTE]

I dont care who you play with

10.3 points, 7.6 assists, 4.9 rebounds, and 2.3 steals average is sick

Throw in his 16 point, 17 assist, 13 rebound, and 3 steal game.

if that is average, what does that make felton and augustin?

BTW Aldridge, Oden, Roy, and Fernandez are all first-round picks out there in Portland…and there are playing very well…

I dont care who you play with

10.3 points, 7.6 assists, 4.9 rebounds, and 2.3 steals average is sick

Throw in his 16 point, 17 assist, 13 rebound, and 3 steal game.

if that is average, what does that make felton and augustin?

By PG standards he is an average starting PG. Look at all the other PGs in the league, his stats are about in the middle overall.

Points 19th
Assists 9th

He has very high rebound and steal #s.

He is a solid PG, but there are so many better than him that I wouldn’t include him in the elite class of the 06 draft.

Augustin averages more points per game, but less assists. He also his on a bad team and is a rookie.

Seems we are also going to sign Juwan Howard on friday. It did seem we had a glut of 6-6, 6-7 athletic guys.

Seems we are also going to sign Juwan Howard on friday. It did seem we had a glut of 6-6, 6-7 athletic guys.

I guess he is trying to stay ahead of Chris Webber inthe # of NBA teams he has been on.

Gotta give the Cats some credit for this deal, it’s paid off so far. Bell helps more than J Rich and Diaw has great bball IQ and a big man to pair with Okafor. I’m glad we have three PGs now and no B Knight

Avg Bobcat fan IQ=97 which is below average and Suns 137 which is borderline genius. This coming from Sponsored link. Why does ESPN allow this garbage on their site. Bobcat IQ is much closer to than truth than Suns.

Avg Bobcat fan IQ=97 which is below average and Suns 137 which is borderline genius. This coming from Sponsored link. Why does ESPN allow this garbage on their site. Bobcat IQ is much closer to than truth than Suns.

Sorry, I can’t help but feel responsible for bringing down the average.

Ever since Brown has taken over, the franchise has not made a bad decision.