Jackson Threadgill - 2020 SG - Signed NLI with Charlotte

Do not sign on with Crean, young man. Unless you are the second coming of Dwane Wade, you will be losing a lot.
Ask Indiana.

Yeah we have been winning more than them!

Yo sportsman, I actually do think your posts and blunt honesty is needed around here, but I also think itā€™s worth remembering that recruits parents absolutely read this board.

Really hoping we land this kid FWIW.

2 Likes

Would be nice if we were winning more than UGA but alas thatā€™s not the case. Last time we won more games in a season than the Dawgs was 2012-13.

True. but not relevant. Iā€™ll take our FUTURE prospects and our coachā€™s ability over theirs.

Your post said nothing about the future.

Pretty sure the recruit will be playing wherever in the future. Thatā€™s how time works.

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

5 of the top 15 recruits in Charlotte basketball history will be on the court in the 2020-2021 season. Probably more pending the last open
Schollie.

That happens a lot at garbage programs but weā€™ve been to 11 NCAAs and a final four. We are seeing something special.

4 Likes

Dirty Sanchez keeping it upā€¦So who do we need to sign now to wrap a second strong class in a row???

1 Like

Good decision, young man. :smile:

1 Like

Christian fussell, please.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Any stats on him? Is he a starter by his sophomore year or 1st/2nd off the bench type player?

Whatā€™s the very early expectation?

i trust this staff.

3 Likes

17 ppg as a junior. Can shoot the lights out.

1 Like

Heck yes! Just what we needed with footballs momentum. GO NINERS!!!

1 Like
1 Like