Jared Garcia - 2020 PF - transferred to Tulsa

Per Verbal Commits, the Niners have offered 6-8 PF Jared Garcia of Katy, TX (Houston metro area). Prepping at St. Thomas More School in Oakdale, CT. Attended the recent NCAA College Basketball Academy (East Region) at UConn.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/jared-garcia

Congratulations to 6’ 7” SF Jared Garcia of Katy , Texas who just committed for our last 2020 scholarship!

2 Likes

If you go by his 2019 numbers this is the third highest rated recruit at Charlotte ever, behind Martin Iti and Phil Jones

2 Likes

Link? I can’t find any old numbers anywhere. Only thing I can see is 3* .88 rating.

Scroll dow to the “Scouting report” section, it has some historical numbers there.

Rodney White was a highly rated recruit.

1 Like

Thanks - what caused the drop?

Also - what about Charles Hayward?

No idea to be honest.

That highlight video on 247sports doesn’t get me excited. Looks slow and I wouldn’t call his shooting or around the rim game as “smooth”.

I’m not surprised.

Lol. Well… give me something to be excited about. I have no idea who this kid is. Tell me what part of his game should I be excited about?

This one is better. I am not convinced that the person in the video from his 247 page is actually the same person.

1 Like

I take it that Legget did not choose us?

I think we did not choose leggett

The 247 vid did make him look white.

clt says another top quality player?

Getting both teams to aac status

Excellent upgrade in recruitement !
GO NINERS!!!

Does this rule out the Fussell visit and Leggett . Could we redshirt someone?