Jared Garcia - 2020 PF - transferred to Tulsa

Someone show him out!!!

2 Likes

@NinerWupAss, I like the way you tied in hoops with the David Robinson clip. Well played.

1 Like

What Myles Garrett did to Mason Rudolph is less offensive than NWAs post.

There is no place for this at NN.N.

4 Likes
1 Like

he has a nice looking jump shot, in addition to his jumping ability. i have to say though, 6’8" appears to be a bit of a stretch.

Do any of his highlights happen on the road?

1 Like

Highlights are not possible on the road. The road is a terrible place.

2 Likes

He is from Tx. Should help us tremendously when we play there (while we are in CUSA)!

Will be helpful against future in-conference foes Houston and SMU and eventually Texas A&M.

3 Likes

He may not but he plays like a 6’10 cat…he should have an immediate impact on next years team

1 Like

Good to hear. Cedric Maxwell was 6’8” but played like a 7 footer because of his wide wing span.

Like we’ve seen already, regardless of how good he looks with the ball, we won’t know if he’ll impact next years team until he’s proven he can earn minutes with his defense.

Reports are that he’s actually a defensive minded person, which I think I saw Sanchez say that somewhere. Fingers crossed!!!

2 Likes

Seeing tons of Threadgill stuff, but Garcia May be our most impactful freshman next season. Are there no headlines hitting the wires for this kid?

1 Like

He’s just not local. Threadgill getting local pub because he’s a local kid that won a state title.

Pub or not…Garcia is the real deal and will be a big part of us taking another step forward next year

we’ll be fortunate to bring them both in.

2 Likes

i’m gonna guess he outperforms many of the 19 people ranked ahead of him. i’m biased, i know.

Rated around and even in front of some recruits going to some solid programs.

1 Like

If he outperforms most of the 19 ranked ahead of him, going to be quite a steal!

1 Like