Jeff Mcinnis Summer League

Started tonight and of the 4 games, there were no current Niners playing. However, there is at least 1 team that I know of that has yet to play. I did not get a sch. or rosters, so I not sure if any Niners are playing in the league. Withers was there watching, but was not on one of the team(if any?)- he usually plays on McNasty(Mcinnis team), but is not on that team.

Jobey(John P. Kee) and Demarco(McNasty) are playing. The other name of interest are Terrill Ivory(Davidson) and his brother Titus(Penn State/North Meck), Thomas Mobley(CofC/South Meck), and our ticket guy- Ray Henderson(Clemson/East Meck).

Games(4 a night starting at 6:30) are on Monday-Thursday. I see tom. if any Niners are in the league.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Jun 21 2004, 09:51 PM [b] Started tonight and of the 4 games, there were no current Niners playing. However, there is at least 1 team that I know of that has yet to play. I did not get a sch. or rosters, so I not sure if any Niners are playing in the league. Withers was there watching, but was not on one of the team(if any?)- he usually plays on McNasty(Mcinnis team), but is not on that team.

Jobey(John P. Kee) and Demarco(McNasty) are playing. The other name of interest are Terrill Ivory(Davidson) and his brother Titus(Penn State/North Meck), Thomas Mobley(CofC/South Meck), and our ticket guy- Ray Henderson(Clemson/East Meck).

Games(4 a night starting at 6:30) are on Monday-Thursday. I see tom. if any Niners are in the league. [/b]

Thanks for the report. Ray Henderson is our ticket guy?

It’s sounds like the league is a little watered down this year as far as niner talent goes. What’s up with that??

[b]Ray Henderson is our ticket guy?[/b]

I heard he was scanning tickets last year. There is a lot of new faces in the league this year.

Well, there are 12 teams in the league and I have seen 11 of them without seeing any current Niners. So unless the last team has some Niners, it a Niners-less league. Clemmons is playing on Pepsi. Jobey is on John P. Kee who plays on the following dates and times: June 23 (6:30), June 24 (9:30, June 28 (8:30), June 29 (6:30), June 30 (7:30), July 1 (8:30), July 8 (8:30), July 12 (9:30), July 15 (6:30). Playoffs start on July 20.

Note: Games from July 6-July 15 will be at Harding HS(while they are re-doing West Meck’s floor).

NinerReport has some info on Clemmons going overseas, the new guys, and the pro-am. Great stuff on Goldwire.

NinerReport.com: Clemmons going overseas and summer activity

Iti, Withers and others will be playing once the league sanctioning issues get worked out.

PCon-you been back out there? Wondering if our guys are playing yet??

No current Niners are playing yet. Jobey is looking good, but not sure how much longer he will be there with the Clipper summer league and all. Alos, Dinkins is in the league this year and looking pretty good. Jason Parker is out there too…he is so far gone- Ray Henderson is twice the player now than he is.

FYI- games this week are at JC Smith Univ.(and maybe next?)

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Jul 6 2004, 08:14 AM [b]Jason Parker is out there too...he is so far gone- Ray Henderson is twice the player now than he is. [/b]
Man, that's sad to hear. Wonder if it's his knee's, his head, or a mixture of both. I never got a chance to watch him play in high school, but I've heard from others that had and they said they thought he'd be more of an impact player than Antwan Jamison. What could have been, I guess. If he had only decided to stay in Charlotte.

Hey PCON…So there are games tonight? What times? And they are at JC Smith?

There’re are games tonight, Wed, and Thur. at JCSU(not sure about next week whether there are at JCSU or at Harding)- game start at 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30.

Does anyone know if Jobey has starting playing in the Clipper(?) summer league?

My understanding is that this league will not be sanctioned by the NCAA. I have yet to get the entire truth as to the lack of NCAA approval - if anyone knows please post.

As a co-sponsor of one of the teams I am quite unhappy.

On another note, several other Davidson alums may play, including Wayne Bernard, Chris Pearson, Peter Anderer, Ben Ebong, and Landry Kosmalski.

davidsoncat, there been some problem with getting the Charlotte player approved. The only thing I can think of on why it is not NCAA approved is that in this league you are not really required to have played college basketball(their seems to be a few players in the league that were not college players).
BTW, Terrill Ivory is playing in the league also.

This league had no trouble getting sanctioned last year. The NCAA rules have not changed a bit.

The approval process has everything to do with completing paperwork and submitting it on time to the NCAA. I doubt this was done.

I, and others, donated money in good faith. (I sponsored a team last year also). We wanted to see the collegians play, and have an organized place to play. Some college players rearranged their summer schedules to stay in Charlotte to participate. Now they can’t.

It’s a sorry state of affairs.

[i]Originally posted by davidsoncat[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 11:40 AM [b] This league had no trouble getting sanctioned last year. The NCAA rules have not changed a bit.

The approval process has everything to do with completing paperwork and submitting it on time to the NCAA. I doubt this was done.

I, and others, donated money in good faith. (I sponsored a team last year also). We wanted to see the collegians play, and have an organized place to play. Some college players rearranged their summer schedules to stay in Charlotte to participate. Now they can’t.

It’s a sorry state of affairs. [/b]

You invested in something with Jeff Mcinnis’s name on it? :o It merely gives him a chance to play some “organized” ball while hanging out with his homies. Mcinnis is a PUNK!!!

I actually applaud Mcinnis for what he is doing. Without him doing the league, there would not of been a summer league in Charlotte last year(or probably this year).

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 03:14 PM [b] I actually applaud Mcinnis for what he is doing. Without him doing the league, there would not of been a summer league in Charlotte last year(or probably this year). [/b]
Good point. I'm glad he does it, too. Just needs better organization. I guess I just have a problem with his on-court antics.