Jerseygate: Why is this a thing?

GA Tech wearing these exact uniforms today against UCF. I call BS on the jerseys being anywhere near illegal.

2 Likes

If the fool is the commentator I’m sure he’ll “Call them out too” as a badge of honor (/sarcasm) ESPN is so bad when get deep on their bench of announcers.

2 Likes

clt cannot read the saints numbers tonite

1 Like

Please alert espn. They need this breaking negative news that doesn’t involve the Charlotte 49ers.

I can’t believe we are having to modify the jerseys. I wonder what modifications will be made?

1 Like

If I was Hill, I would tell the NCAA to pound sand, unless they are sending the same requirements to the other 6 schools who have worn the exact same color scheme over the last 2 seasons.

3 Likes

This has brought a lot of eyeballs to our new logo and look that probably never gave us a second thought before. Some sportswriters/reporters had the opportunity to talk to Healy and Hill, and that is always a plus for us. People will be watching when we go to FAU to see what we are wearing. I think we should engineer another issue next season to stir things up.

2 Likes

“Don’t care what you write about me as long as you spell my name right.”

I am having some real problems seeing UAB’s numbers tonight. I think they need to change their jersey’s. Or be penalized.

4 Likes

Has anyone heard any announcer at this game say anything about uab’s jerseys? I’ll bet not.

1 Like

And nor will you since these announcers are, and get this, actually discussing the football game. The hell you say, I know. I too am shocked. I really hope, just as a metaphorical middle finger, that we don’t make any changes. I know it is childish, however monkey see, monkey do.

1 Like

clt says this is absurd. Trump, Kayleigh, and Biden were in Charlotte this week and no one asked them about jerseygate?

unbelievable.

For once, it really is a hoax.
Also, Joe says Gold is beautiful.

clt says the espn announcer was complaining about the Marlins numbers today…

Weak sauce must be his schtick

I hate that we gave into Bob Wischusen’s BS, but I think the new jerseys are :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

This…exactly

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mike Hill said tonight that ESPN actually contacted the NCAA and said our jerseys were illegal. He said the fog was the issue, and the complaining announcers were remote. Hill said he never got a clear answer why they’re fine for other schools but not us.

3 Likes