Jim Celania in Halton

[QUOTE=Normmm;291604]I believe it’s 6-10. But don’t get too excited. I enjoy their program too. But they still do their fair share of Duke/UNC CH talk too. And Jim would definitely pull for a Indiana or Bobby Knight led team over a Charlotte team. The difference in their program and the other shows though is they don’t belittle the 49ers. In general they will discuss sports like professionals.[/QUOTE]

Gary Williams used to do our games on radio with Jags. He’s done some of our TV games through the years also, most recently the Marylands game. He has a respect and knowledge of our program unlike most other shows on FNZ.

As far as Jim, he’ an old weirdo, who works 6-10, goes home drinks beer by himself all day, and then goes to bed at 5 or 6 pm. He very rarely leaves his home for something other than work, which is why it was a big deal for him to come to Halton on Saturday. I think he’s hilarious, or at least his lifestyle is. He used to be the sports guy on one of the local TV stations back in the 90s’.