JMU Pre-game

Either I’m not thinking properly this morning…or they have the wrong guys for us in the program in the section: “When the Dukes have the ball” and “When the 49ers have the ball”. Looks like they must still have last team info or next. They do have our roster right, etc. but not the above mentioned sections on pages 40 and 41.

Hope that’s who the coaches prepared for and scouted as well! ;D :))

[quote=“NinerLove, post:41, topic:28259”]Either I’m not thinking properly this morning…or they have the wrong guys for us in the program in the section: “When the Dukes have the ball” and “When the 49ers have the ball”. Looks like they must still have last team info or next. They do have our roster right, etc. but not the above mentioned sections on pages 40 and 41.

Hope that’s who the coaches prepared for and scouted as well! ;D :))[/quote]

My eyesight isn’t quite what it used to be but I think they listed some NC Central players lining up for us when we have the ball.

[quote=“Crusader, post:42, topic:28259”][quote=“NinerLove, post:41, topic:28259”]Either I’m not thinking properly this morning…or they have the wrong guys for us in the program in the section: “When the Dukes have the ball” and “When the 49ers have the ball”. Looks like they must still have last team info or next. They do have our roster right, etc. but not the above mentioned sections on pages 40 and 41.

My eyesight isn’t quite what it used to be but I think they listed some NC Central players lining up for us when we have the ball.[/quote]

Exactly… great looking game day program, but those are the NC Central players. I mean, how can there be more than one Oleg Parent - K in the world?

[quote=“jdm49er, post:43, topic:28259”][quote=“Crusader, post:42, topic:28259”][quote=“NinerLove, post:41, topic:28259”]Either I’m not thinking properly this morning…or they have the wrong guys for us in the program in the section: “When the Dukes have the ball” and “When the 49ers have the ball”. Looks like they must still have last team info or next. They do have our roster right, etc. but not the above mentioned sections on pages 40 and 41.

My eyesight isn’t quite what it used to be but I think they listed some NC Central players lining up for us when we have the ball.[/quote]

Exactly… great looking game day program, but those are the NC Central players. I mean, how can there be more than one Oleg Parent - K in the world?[/quote]

That’s funny. They have it right in the game notes. I printed those 2 pages out for the game.

http://www.jmusports.com/pdf9/2540986.pdf?ATCLID=209263368&SPSID=71029&SPID=8113&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=14400

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:44, topic:28259”][quote=“jdm49er, post:43, topic:28259”][quote=“Crusader, post:42, topic:28259”][quote=“NinerLove, post:41, topic:28259”]Either I’m not thinking properly this morning…or they have the wrong guys for us in the program in the section: “When the Dukes have the ball” and “When the 49ers have the ball”. Looks like they must still have last team info or next. They do have our roster right, etc. but not the above mentioned sections on pages 40 and 41.

Exactly… great looking game day program, but those are the NC Central players. I mean, how can there be more than one Oleg Parent - K in the world?[/quote]

That’s funny. They have it right in the game notes. I printed those 2 pages out for the game.

http://www.jmusports.com/pdf9/2540986.pdf?ATCLID=209263368&SPSID=71029&SPID=8113&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=14400[/quote]

Wish there was some way to distribute them to the home team stands. Or even better find someone with an IN with the JMU staff and place those pages in their games notes! :))

We play better than last week, but fall 38-17.

I think it will be somewhat close for a while. I’m just not sure Johnson is ready to handle big time FCS competition. I’d say 35-13 or something like that.