Jobey Thomas - Clippers' Summer League

Jobey just earned himself a thread.
Got 20+ minutes and rewarded himself with 19 points on 5-6 shooting from the thee point arc. Would have liked to have seen his defense before I get optimistic about him getting a shot on a preseason roster, but this is definitely a good thing.

[b]The Clippers staged a late rally to get within three points late in the fourth quarter on a couple three pointers by Jobey Thomas, but the Pistons hit their free throws to seal the game. Thomas finished the game with a game-high 19 points (7-10 FG), including five for six from three point range. [/b]

hell yeah :toast:

everyone on this board who does not already have kids is required to name their first born son jobey

The summer league is getting owned by the niners

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jul 12 2005, 12:26 AM [b] Jobey just earned himself a thread. Got 20+ minutes and rewarded himself with 19 points on 5-6 shooting from the thee point arc. Would have liked to have seen his defense before I get optimistic about him getting a shot on a preseason roster, but this is definitely a good thing.
[b]The Clippers staged a late rally to get within three points late in the fourth quarter on a couple three pointers by Jobey Thomas, but the Pistons hit their free throws to seal the game. Thomas finished the game with a game-high 19 points (7-10 FG), including five for six from three point range. [/b]
[/b]
WAY TO GO JOBEY!!

FYI - this game will be re-broadcast on NBAtv. Airs 7/15 3pm.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jul 12 2005, 12:46 AM [b] hell yeah :toast:

everyone on this board who does not already have kids is required to name their first born son jobey [/b]

It was tempting.

Way to go Jobey!!! It would be great to have 3 NBA’ers!!! He’s a local kid isn’t he??? I don’t think we’ve heard anything about him in the Observer since he graduated. :o :o

No surprise, he lit it up last year. This game it looks like Livingston and Quinton Ross didn’t suit up so Jobey got the minutes. Gotta love it that Daniel Ewing played 31 minutes and had 0 points. Looks like the Clippers might be stacked at guard, but here’s hoping he can turn a few heads. A lot of European scouts come to the summer league as well. His rep in Italy is great and he has multiple opportunities.

[b]Gotta love it that Daniel Ewing played 31 minutes and had 0 points.[/b]

How does a guard in a summer league game not score??? What a waste.

yes hes a local boy, went to Northeast for middle school, and Independence for high school. way to go JOBEY!!

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Jul 12 2005, 10:51 AM [b] He's a local kid isn't he??? I don't think we've heard anything about him in the Observer since he graduated. [/b]
I do not think so but at least we have KEN TYSIAC, RAYMOND FELTON and SEAN MAY to get us thru the offseason!!! Please make it stop.
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jul 12 2005, 12:16 PM [b] yes hes a local boy, went to Northeast for middle school, and Independence for high school. way to go JOBEY!! [/b]
It's called sarcasm, young one. :D Can you please pull some strings and get us some former Niner updates: Eddie, Jobey, Demon, Demarco, Cam, Kelvin, Plavich, Trigger and Domingus Bundy.
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Jul 12 2005, 12:51 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Jul 12 2005, 12:51 PM)