Jon Busch

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jon-busch-gets-perfect-birthday-013500160–mls.html

[font=georgia][size=14px]Busch is just the seventh keeper to reach the 100-win plateau in MLS history, and he referenced one of the other six – [/size][/font][font=georgia][size=14px]Scott Garlick[/size][/font][font=georgia][size=14px], a former minor-league teammate of Busch’s – while reflecting on his achievement.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=14px]“For me, it’s very humbling to be with those guys, because those are some very good goalkeepers and have done it for many, many years,” Busch said. “In my opinion, it shows consistency in those guys. That’s what I’ve always strived for, from day one. When I was first trying to make it, I remember Scott Garlick always telling me, ‘It’s not how quickly you get there, it’s how long you stay.’”[/size][/font]

He’s got to be the most successful professional athlete from Charlotte after Cedric Maxwell.

What about some of the basketball players who went to Europe? Like Jobey and Henry?

Henry was called the Michael Jordan of the Italian League but I would put Bryan Harvey as #3. He was a 2x Major Leage All-Star

On a side note I got to see Floyd Franks playing for the RailHawks a couple of months ago. He was still going strong.