Josh Price

Confusion…
Committed to Liberty…was he squeezed out by out depth at PG or just not good enough ?
I thought for sure he’d be here with his dad and his buddy Cooper Robb ???

[quote=“ninerJ, post:1, topic:31155”]Confusion…
Committed to Liberty…was he squeezed out by out depth at PG or just not good enough ?
I thought for sure he’d be here with his dad and his buddy Cooper Robb ???[/quote]I don’t see the issue with him going to Liberty. It’s a great fit for him, he doesn’t have to play in his Father’s shadow and face that extra level of scrutiny that comes with it. Hudson came here several years out of HS and more matured. I’m certain he gets extra “hate” based on being the coaches son, I know we gave it to McKillop’s son at Davidson.

I want to wish Josh nothing but the best at Liberty.

clt says size king.

[quote=“moss2k, post:2, topic:31155”][quote=“ninerJ, post:1, topic:31155”]Confusion…
I thought for sure he’d be here with his dad and his buddy Cooper Robb ???[/quote]I don’t see the issue with him going to Liberty. It’s a great fit for him, he doesn’t have to play in his Father’s shadow and face that extra level of scrutiny that comes with it. Hudson came here several years out of HS and more matured. I’m certain he gets extra “hate” based on being the coaches son, I know we gave it to McKillop’s son at Davidson.

I want to wish Josh nothing but the best at Liberty.[/quote]

What 2k said. Any other discussion is just silly.

He didn’t choose Charlotte. He is dead to me.

Or did father tell son there’s a chance he won’t be here in a year or two?

or perchance an alien ship touched down and told him Liberty would be crowned NCAA Champions in two years.

or perchance an alien ship touched down and told him Liberty would be crowned NCAA Champions in two years.[/quote]

Yea your guess is way more likely

Maybe he just isn’t good enough to play here. We are still better than liberty right?

Geez, I can’t believe how far we have fallen. We are seriously bummed out about a guy that went to freaking Liberty?

Checking out the other offers our recruits had at verbal commits is really sad. I’m not even seeing other Cusa or Sun Belt teams on their offers list.

And Jon Davis is listed as the only 3 star in the mix at all.

So Price got his best recruit his first year in a last minute dash for players?

[quote=“moss2k, post:2, topic:31155”][quote=“ninerJ, post:1, topic:31155”]Confusion…

I want to wish Josh nothing but the best at Liberty.[/quote]
I wish him the best as well…just curious about the decision ! We already lost Blake Preston to Liberty ! Only thing I can figure is the Christian based school is a bigger draw for them. If thats the case, I can respect that…even though we have a Christian coach…

He wants to play in the NBA and they have more former players in the league than we do, it was an easy choice…

[quote=“Gassman, post:9, topic:31155”]Maybe he just isn’t good enough to play here. We are still better than liberty right?

Geez, I can’t believe how far we have fallen. We are seriously bummed out about a guy that went to freaking Liberty?

Checking out the other offers our recruits had at verbal commits is really sad. I’m not even seeing other Cusa or Sun Belt teams on their offers list.

And Jon Davis is listed as the only 3 star in the mix at all.

So Price got his best recruit his first year in a last minute dash for players?[/quote]

I don’t think people are mad he didn’t choose charlotfe, they are mad that he chose not to come play for his dad as a walk on. We have one schollie and if,i not for him, it’s for a big. As far as recruiting, I’m as much an offers and stars person as anybody, but it sounds like our three commits for 2018 committed right as they were about to blow up. Mangum especially, sounds like he would have gone “high major” had he not committed early. I agree that we need to start landing higher ranked players, especially when a school like st. Louis has a 5 and a 4 star player coming in, but we need to win more before we start landing the highly ranked guys.

This board had been pretty hard on Hudson. I don’t understand why Josh going to Liberty surprises anyone.

We are our own worst enemy sometimes ::slight_smile:

We are our own worst enemy . ::)[/quote]

We are our own worst enemy . ::)[/quote][/quote]

except when it comes to recruiting. then we’re sterling!

Well the 10 of us on here are the smartest fans. I hope a decision isn’t based on a stupid message board. At least Hudson doesn’t have his name trailing a plane on game day.

clt advises everyone to avoid this chat board. Lots of misinformation here.

FWIW, Liberty was selected 3rd in the 2017-18 Big South preseason poll behind UNC Asheville and Winthrop. Finished 21-14 (14-4 BSC) last year and returns most of its rotation.

More telling is that the Flames easily handled VCU 85-69 in their recent exhibition game on the Rams’ homecourt!

clt says liberty sponsors race cars.