Just Curious (FFL)

Looking for opinions on my team. Our draft was last night. I picked 5th in a 10 team league with standard scoring. It was one of the wierdest drafts I have ever experienced. L. Tomlinson fell to my buddy at 4th!!! :blink: I could not believe it when the top three picks went Manning, Culpepper, Alexander. 9 of the top 20 picks were QB’s. I didnt take my QB until the 16th (of 20) round. Any way my team is as follows:

QB: C. Palmer
RB: P. Holmes
RB: A. Green
RB: J. Lewis
WR: A. Johnson
WR: D. Jackson
WR: A. Boldin
TE: T. Heap
DEF: Tampa Bay
K: Neil Rackers
Bench: E. Manning, D. Foster, L. Suggs, L. Johnson, E. Moulds, C. Rogers, T. Williamson, K. Colbert, L.J. Smith, Dallas DEF.

Needless to say, we will be a smash mouth type of offense. Whatcha think???

JP

assuming any kind of seminormal scoring system… and assuming you don’t have the option to start 2 QBs… i’ld say you’re playing with morons. first order of business is to find you someone who can spare a QB (most likely not one that was gotten in the first 2 rounds) and trade for him. Even without a better QB and relying on Palmer… you should be a lock for the playoffs.

Great team. If you are looking to take a chance on a late round pick, choose Kevin Jones from Detroit. The guy should be SICK this year. Palmer should perform this season due to it being his second as full time starter.

Culpepper #2? :lol: The departure of Randy Moss will hurt his numbers.

Edit: Thats a good looking team though.

[i]Originally posted by Lancer49er[/i]@Aug 27 2005, 10:23 PM [b] Great team. If you are looking to take a chance on a late round pick, choose Kevin Jones from Detroit. The guy should be SICK this year. Palmer should perform this season due to it being his second as full time starter. [/b]
KJ is easily a top 20 pick... if he falls any further then that the league isn't worth the time to play in.
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Aug 28 2005, 08:44 AM [b] Culpepper #2? :lol: The departure of Randy Moss will hurt his numbers.

Edit: Thats a good looking team though. [/b]

Not really… I think Culpepper will do better without randy. I mean cmon Burleson is a better player than people give him credit for and Williamson can get down the field in a flash. Culpepper makes things happen and will be a great fantasy pick.

[i]Originally posted by Ninerballin+Sep 10 2005, 02:50 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Ninerballin @ Sep 10 2005, 02:50 AM)