Justin Brownlee JUCO SF

we are a lot more set at power forward than small forward.
We'll need it a lot more after two years than now, which is why I just don't really agree with getting a mediocre juco right now.

Let’s get 4 year recruits, not JUCOs… unless they are insane scorers.

Let's get 4 year recruits, not JUCOs... unless they are insane scorers.
I agree for the most part, unless we really need the position. I'd be fine with a Juco point guard if they can play.

I think we will be better off with 2 players that should be recovered from injuries that are well acquainted with Lutz’s system rather than a 1 star juco putting up 10pts a game.

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;394438]Let’s get 4 year recruits, not JUCOs… unless they are insane scorers.[/QUOTE]

of course i would much rather have vinson than brownlee but you have to understand that most programs recruit jucos in some capacity. kansas does, memphis does. as long as you dont become to reliant on them, which i think we are going away from, then they can be very helpful in terms of experience and immediate help.

“It’s really been Saint John’s and Oklahoma State that are recruiting me the most,” said Brownlee. "[URL=http://charlotte.scout.com/]Charlotte[/URL] has been in a little too but that’s about it right now."
March 19th article