Kameron Duncan 3* RB (Verbal) 2017

Very impressive list of offers, West Virginia, UNC, State, and Louisville among others.

0 Likes

Looks like a great pick up and different style of back than Washington.

Anyone know how Jacione Fugate has looked in practice. I know he is redshirting but he has great quickness and speed in his videos and I think he can be a threat in the return game too.

0 Likes

The number one thing I have learned about football since we began is verbals mean nothing. My fingers are crossed though.

0 Likes

The kid could always flip but this one is slightly less concerning to me. He already had plenty of P5 offers and it is fairly late in the year.

A kid like Jaire Alexander used his commitment to Charlotte to garner bigger offers and jumped when they came around. Hard to wish a kid good luck when they pull that.

0 Likes

[quote=“mojoniner, post:2, topic:30665”]Looks like a great pick up and different style of back than Washington.

Anyone know how Jacione Fugate has looked in practice. I know he is redshirting but he has great quickness and speed in his videos and I think he can be a threat in the return game too.[/quote]Fugate is going to be a DB.

0 Likes

[quote=“2k, post:5, topic:30665”][quote=“mojoniner, post:2, topic:30665”]Looks like a great pick up and different style of back than Washington.

Anyone know how Jacione Fugate has looked in practice. I know he is redshirting but he has great quickness and speed in his videos and I think he can be a threat in the return game too.[/quote]Fugate is going to be a DB.[/quote]

Okay thanks. Roster has him listed as RB.

0 Likes

[quote=“mojoniner, post:6, topic:30665”][quote=“2k, post:5, topic:30665”][quote=“mojoniner, post:2, topic:30665”]Looks like a great pick up and different style of back than Washington.

Anyone know how Jacione Fugate has looked in practice. I know he is redshirting but he has great quickness and speed in his videos and I think he can be a threat in the return game too.[/quote]Fugate is going to be a DB.[/quote]

Okay thanks. Roster has him listed as RB.[/quote]NP, I only know that because he told me on Twitter he was going to be a DB.

0 Likes

[quote=“2k, post:7, topic:30665”][quote=“mojoniner, post:6, topic:30665”][quote=“2k, post:5, topic:30665”][quote=“mojoniner, post:2, topic:30665”]Looks like a great pick up and different style of back than Washington.

Okay thanks. Roster has him listed as RB.[/quote]NP, I only know that because he told me on Twitter he was going to be a DB.[/quote]

He looks fast on film and hits hard. Will he get a chance to be a return man?

0 Likes

Really is going to be a solid class. I imagine that 6 or 7 more guys could still be added. Winning a couple games went a long way this season. Rivals currently has us with the 79th ranked recruiting class in the country. That is a huge step for us. Don’t think we have ever been higher than 110.

https://charlotte.rivals.com/commitments/football/2017

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2017

0 Likes

https://twitter.com/Kihto_/status/984557425385705474?s=19

0 Likes

Dayum that’s tough to hear. Best wishes for a speedy recovery

0 Likes

That is terrible and hope for a solid recovery. I wonder if that means our new RB signee Terrick Smalls definitely won’t get a redshit now since we will lack depth.

0 Likes

This will basically b the redshirt year he didn’t get since we needed him last season.

Hope he stays on the books and works hard on his rehab.

I’m bummed about this one as I think he could hav helped this season.m

0 Likes